• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

I would think that Luke Shaw's value is a better benchmark but who knows, he's worth as much as a club is willing to pay.

Is the wrong answer. That suggests that the player will be sold for this amount. But what if the selling club views him at a higher price? Surely the player's worth is an amalgamation of the price that the selling club views him at and the price that potential buyers will pay?

The player's worth is only dictated by the highest fee that a buying club will pay...when the sale of the player is needed by the selling club.

Is the wrong answer. That suggests that the player will be sold for this amount. But what if the selling club views him at a higher price? Surely the player's worth is an amalgamation of the price that the selling club views him at and the price that potential buyers will pay?

The player's worth is only dictated by the highest fee that a buying club will pay...when the sale of the player is needed by the selling club.
Yeah. It is of course set by a number of factors.

People have been saying this for years, but he keeps on going, week in week out

Well, sooner or later the people saying that would be wrong.

Everton will have a lot of extra games next season with the EL, a 36-37 year old Distin can't realistically be expected to play week in week out in both competitions.

Martinez should get at least one extra defender in.

Well, sooner or later the people saying that would be wrong.

Everton will have a lot of extra games next season with the EL, a 36-37 year old Distin can't realistically be expected to play week in week out in both competitions.

Martinez should get at least one extra defender in.
I just don't see him spending 8 mill plus on a central defender....more likely another loan deal. Everton have high hopes for John Stones who looks just as good if not better than Caulker. Jagielka, Distin, Stones, Alcatraz plus a decent loan and they seem well covered

I just don't see him spending 8 mill plus on a central defender....more likely another loan deal. Everton have high hopes for John Stones who looks just as good if not better than Caulker. Jagielka, Distin, Stones, Alcatraz plus a decent loan and they seem well covered

So you agree that they need to bring in another player, didn't seem like it from your comment about Distin was all?

All I said was that I think they have to bring someone in and can't rely on old Distin to keep ticking.

Alcaraz has looked way out of place for me. Could be that they go for a loan, but I don't think it's unreasonable for them to spend a bit of money on a centre back.

I think Caulker could be a good replacemenet for Lovren at Southampton ........also the rumour of him goi g to Arsenal doesnt seem to be going away, but I don't think he will get first team football there.

Di Marzio reckons deal is close for Chelsea to sign Filipe Luis from Atletico Madrid, 26m euros. They're building a very impressive team for next season, should be a much closer battle with Emirates Marketing Project that's for sure.

Di Marzio reckons deal is close for Chelsea to sign Filipe Luis from Atletico Madrid, 26m euros. They're building a very impressive team for next season, should be a much closer battle with Emirates Marketing Project that's for sure.

Also spending more money than they are earning.

Chelsea sold Luiz and Mata for over 70 million. I think they will be ok on spending even after Costa, Fabregas and Felipe.

Chelsea sold Luiz and Mata for over 70 million. I think they will be ok on spending even after Costa, Fabregas and Felipe.

If we are classing the Mata money for the oncoming season then they were well and truly in the red last year.

Al Arabi coach Dan Petrescu has told Digisport that Barcelona midfielder Xavi Hernandez has signed a pre-contract with the Qatari club.

Back