• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

Another one jumping ship

Bp8ha3kIcAA-gKO.jpg:large

I find it strange that Arsenal didn't take up their option....

Fabregas would be an upgrade on Arteta, Flamini or Wheelchair and on last season's evidence gives a lot more to the cause than Ozil does (especially when the chips are down). He also fits in perfectly with Wenger's style of play and is proven to do so from his first spell at the club. The transfer fee that Chelsea have paid also seems to be a sensible one and Arsenal clearly have the funds to pay the wages for a player like Fabregas. The fact that Fabregas has been to Barca and been bombed out would also indicate that if Arsenal had signed him then they could've had him at the club for many years to come.

I find it very strange that Wenger didn't want him. Is it sour grapes after Fabregas leaving them 3 years ago perhaps?

Ramsey will be the next one off to a bigger club next summer

it has to be sour grapes, why wouldn't they take up the option on a player who's a massive upgrade, especially when the price is so low and he's gonna sign for a rival instead

wengers heart ruling his head again

it has to be sour grapes, why wouldn't they take up the option on a player who's a massive upgrade, especially when the price is so low and he's gonna sign for a rival instead

The price is so low? £30m ?

as we know, once he is against something he never changes his mind

it's low for that calibre of player at that age

Yep of proven Pl quality too. Let's be honest it's a steal if luiz and Torres are worth 50million. Puzzling arsenal decision that will no doubt strengthen Chelsea. Actually thought fabregas was not a Mourinho type player.

Chelsea's team is looking absolutely ridiculous next year.

Let's be honest, a Fabregas type player isn't top of Arsenal's priority list right now. Had they spent £30 million on him, I'm sure this board would be filled with people laughing about the fact they just spent 30 million in the position they're strongest in.

Chelsea's team is looking absolutely ridiculous next year.

Let's be honest, a Fabregas type player isn't top of Arsenal's priority list right now. Had they spent £30 million on him, I'm sure this board would be filled with people laughing about the fact they just spent 30 million in the position they're strongest in.
He's better than anyone that they have got though.

I think that he will significantly improve Chelsea. They've got a bargain there.

He's better than anyone that they have got though.

I think that he will significantly improve Chelsea. They've got a bargain there.

In some ways it says to me that Arsenal are happy to be also rans again as they have enabled one of their rivals to strengthen at their expense. Personally I would have taken him and cashed in on one of my other midfielders.

In some ways it says to me that Arsenal are happy to be also rans again as they have enabled one of their rivals to strengthen at their expense. Personally I would have taken him and cashed in on one of my other midfielders.
Same here

I find it strange that Arsenal didn't take up their option....

Fabregas would be an upgrade on Arteta, Flamini or Wheelchair and on last season's evidence gives a lot more to the cause than Ozil does (especially when the chips are down). He also fits in perfectly with Wenger's style of play and is proven to do so from his first spell at the club. The transfer fee that Chelsea have paid also seems to be a sensible one and Arsenal clearly have the funds to pay the wages for a player like Fabregas. The fact that Fabregas has been to Barca and been bombed out would also indicate that if Arsenal had signed him then they could've had him at the club for many years to come.

I find it very strange that Wenger didn't want him. Is it sour grapes after Fabregas leaving them 3 years ago perhaps?

There must be something else to this transfer as you suggest. Don't go back is a cliché often trotted out when it comes to transfers but this was a no brainer really. He would would have slid back into that slimy club and instantly improved them. Big mistake by Wenger.

The thing is that the goons have Ramsey who like Fab..........Cazorla, Ozil and Ramsey is a potent attacking midfield 3, and they also have Ox, Rosicky and Gnabry as back ups, plus a really promising German kid coming through. From this point of view they dont need Fab. To play him deeper is an option, alongside Cnutshire, but it seems Wenger doesn't want this.

Confirmed: Bacary Sagna has agreed to join Emirates Marketing Project after his contract with Arsenal expires on June 30.

The thing is that the goons have Ramsey who like Fab..........Cazorla, Ozil and Ramsey is a potent attacking midfield 3, and they also have Ox, Rosicky and Gnabry as back ups, plus a really promising German kid coming through. From this point of view they dont need Fab. To play him deeper is an option, alongside Cnutshire, but it seems Wenger doesn't want this.
but imho Ramsay is not as good as fab. Yes he had a good season but I don't see him matching fab for touch, vision or drive. In fact fab would upgrade both Ramsay and cazorla and the signs with ozil are not promising as yet. In any case you can never have too many players like Fab and **** have also enabled Chelsea to strengthen their already strong midfield

but imho Ramsay is not as good as fab. Yes he had a good season but I don't see him matching fab for touch, vision or drive. In fact fab would upgrade both Ramsay and cazorla and the signs with ozil are not promising as yet. In any case you can never have too many players like Fab and **** have also enabled Chelsea to strengthen their already strong midfield
i think that Fabregas replacing Arteta as first choice alongside Ramsey would have significantly improved them.

Gonzalo Higuaín is on the verge of signing for Barça. The Catalans have agreed terms with the striker and are currently bidding to finalise an agreement with Napoli, who signed the forward for €40 million from Barcelona's arch-rivals, Real Madrid, just last summer.

New 'Azulgranas' boss Luis Enrique has earmarked the Argentina number nine as his top attacking target and Barça director of football Andoni Zubizarreta has moved swiftly to try to tie up a deal

http://www.marca.com/2014/06/15/en/football/barcelona/1402866613.html

Back