• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

BqRQ7xgCYAAZfLq.jpg

The Croatian guy, from Seville, who's name I've completely forgotten. And isn't that Emirates Marketing Project's sub keeper, Pantiliner or whatever his name isn't.

I have always admired Rakitic and wanted him at Spurs but was never sure where abouts he actually plays. I know its in the middle of the park but not sure whether its a holding role, deep lying playmaker or a number 10.

Higuain to Barca might mean Benitez comes after Soldado as a replacement.

Higuain to Barca might mean Benitez comes after Soldado as a replacement.

My bet is that Benitez will try to get Lukaku... And about Everton not having money - I guess a sale of Barkley to City for £30 mill would make it possible for them to build a bit of a squad now. Maybe they will get Barry as well? They could get Rodwell as a part of the deal as well.

My bet is that Benitez will try to get Lukaku... And about Everton not having money - I guess a sale of Barkley to City for £30 mill would make it possible for them to build a bit of a squad now. Maybe they will get Barry as well? They could get Rodwell as a part of the deal as well.

30 mill for Barkley? 50 mill and Everton might think about it. Might.

I think SpursNorway is closer to his value than you
Why would Everton sell the most highly rated young midfielder in England, said to be the new Gazza, for 30 mill to a club like City when they have previously sold a donkey like Feliani for 27 mill? Lescott for 22 mill? Rod well for 20 odd mill

David Luiz just went for 50 mill to cash rich club, and he is simply a decent defender.

Martinez said last season that they have already rejected a 50 mill bid from Man Utd for Barkley made last summer

Why would Everton sell the most highly rated young midfielder in England, said to be the new Gazza, for 30 mill to a club like City when they have previously sold a donkey like Feliani for 27 mill? Lescott for 22 mill? Rod well for 20 odd mill

David Luiz just went for 50 mill to cash rich club, and he is simply a decent defender.

Martinez said last season that they have already rejected a 50 mill bid from Man Utd for Barkley made last summer

Valid point, my thought was more about what Everton could do this summer with an asset like Barkley to sell (if they want to).

I would think that Luke Shaw's value is a better benchmark but who knows, he's worth as much as a club is willing to pay.

Back