• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Some team from somewhere in Europe

I see someone's avatar is protected and can't be changed. :-k Aren't we supposed to be far too good to be playing these kinds of teams?

He's like a midfielder from a different generation who's been time-dropped into the current game.

Personally i feel he has no business playing regular premiership football but a resounding 65% on here once thought he was better than fabregas so maybe i'm wrong.

We really need a proper playmaker in the middle of the park. Falque and Caulker looked good.

We need to sort it out as in how we play. Its a bit predictable now - we are set up to hit on the counter. So teams just give us the ball and try to hit US on the counter. Using our tactics against us really.

True...I think this all shows that when do not have our first first 11 out, the squad is not as deep as we hoped...we do need a spark of guile for sure...

Caulker doesn't make mistakes does he. What I like about him is he does it all quietly, doesn't do anything amazing, doesn't do anything stupid, just gets on with the game and you hardly even see him, been great and will only get better

Personally i feel he has no business playing regular premiership football but a resounding 65% on here once thought he was better than fabregas so maybe i'm wrong.

I think a lot of the love Hudd gets is on memory. The current player is, for me, a liability after 60 mins and not especially effective before that...he will go down in the books as another of the 'wasted talent' generation...

Any chance of the last 90 mins of my life back please?

Gonna have to get used to this for a while. Is this what we want? We are playing a percentage game and it ain't exciting that's for sure.
Both games drawn so not a tragedy tonight.

Back