• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OOMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. qpr --

At least we have 8 days until our next fixture; time to spend on the training ground working to eliminate weaknesses

Fine work, gritty last 15...and can I say, seeing Bentaleb stick one on that lady garden Henry in response to Mason getting clumped was great. We NEED that sort of spirit!

Yeah I loved that! Had a grin on my face even when he got carded. He also gave Henry the eyes when he was on the ground.

Mason may well have put a case forward for an England spot. There are a few midfielders injured atm, so a place in the squad for him is not oustide the realms of possibility.

Wondered.. why is it when foggy and players cannot see the ball that the game is stopped until it passes by or abandoned, yet with low sun and half the players cannot see the ball because of the extreme sun the game just goes on.

So typical isn't it? Siggi scored and Sandro scores (admittedly there was always a chance with QPR and the number there).
Both very good players who not many wanted to get rid of. And both still liked a great deal by Spurs fans on the whole. Good luck to both. Easier to say when we win!

Also lets not kid ourselves, we are four points off the CL places with our GD. We have a lot of work to do and we need to put together the sort of run Liverpool did last season (and are in the middle of now to be fair)

Also lets not kid ourselves, we are four points off the CL places with our GD. We have a lot of work to do and we need to put together the sort of run Liverpool did last season (and are in the middle of now to be fair)

Have you seen our league form? It's bloody good to be fair

One defeat in recent months against Liverpool aside

Re 3rd / 4th place - even if we go on a run, I can't see two of United, Liverpool and Arse roostering-it up. The latter two look good at the moment and United winning even when playing woefully. 5th at best for us, I think.

In other news, I was so, so wrong about Harry Kane. Just goes to show, you can sign all the expensive foreign players you like, but sometimes there are equally good players right before your eyes. This isn't luck - he's scoring all sorts of goals, week-in week-out against all different sorts of teams. I was wrong.

Re 3rd / 4th place - even if we go on a run, I can't see two of United, Liverpool and Arse roostering-it up. The latter two look good at the moment and United winning even when playing woefully. 5th at best for us, I think.

In other news, I was so, so wrong about Harry Kane. Just goes to show, you can sign all the expensive foreign players you like, but sometimes there are equally good players right before your eyes. This isn't luck - he's scoring all sorts of goals, week-in week-out against all different sorts of teams. I was wrong.

It's unlikely, but all we have to do is what we can.

Try to win as many games as we can, and see how it plays out.

To me, next week's game is the pivotal one, win against Manure and we have a shot, points taken off them, momentum on our side .. lose/draw and it's likely 6th.

I actually had faith in Kane before the season and was raving about him to my friends.

There are so many elemnts in his game, he might not be the quickest but not slow slow, good teqhnique and a fierce shot, and good in the air. But what impresses me most about Kane is that he is such an intelligent player, he knows where to run and can also play a killer pass .

He is no one season wonder i promise you that .

I think he is very similar to Thomas Muller in his play, and that is a good thing, so inteligent on the field its a pleasure to watch, and that workrate also.

Harry Kane one of our own :D

Running through my own predicitions, Liverpool look nailed on for 3rd with Arsenal comfortably taking 4th. One of those two needs tripping up in order for us to make a push. UTD have a rough late March/early April and I wouldn't be suprised to see them well off the pace come the final 4-5 games of the season.

Well pleased with the result and effort we put in, once again tinkle poor at the back also thought the officials were brick all round.

So typical isn't it? Siggi scored and Sandro scores (admittedly there was always a chance with QPR and the number there).

yeah......maybe they are the players we should have kept...who knows...
Sandro could always bang em in..as could siggy!

Ekotto as well...Davies doesn't exactly inspire!
He is always passing backwards..He doesn't take many chances admitted.
I did not see this game..just followed it on here..LOL
Its still very tense though. I honestly though it would be 2-2 at the end.
well done to the lads for hanging on!

COYS..................................................................................................................................

For the last 15 minutes we were time wasting and pretending to be hurt and lying on the floor and throwing the ball away and walking slowly and taking 30 seconds over every dead ball... pretty shameless... but I think that was deserved due to Carl Henry being such a lady garden? Must have been VERY painful for QPR fans to sit through, it was like watching the Ars.anal it was so blatant.

For the last 15 minutes we were time wasting and pretending to be hurt and lying on the floor and throwing the ball away and walking slowly and taking 30 seconds over every dead ball... pretty shameless... but I think that was deserved due to Carl Henry being such a lady garden? Must have been VERY painful for QPR fans to sit through, it was like watching the Ars.anal it was so blatant.

You have to be cynical to be successful in this league am afraid. How many teams have we seen do this to us at the end of games. Is an effective way of killing time and killing momentum. I was pretty glad to see us do it as you could see that they had some threat.

about fudging time we stared behaving like professionals

Back