• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

With the injuries they have, us being at home, going a man and a goal up, I'm incredibly disappointed if I'm being completely honest.

Poor imo. I'm not 100% sure what happened today.

Upset to have shared 2 points against the scum, we should have had 6. In this game both team were tired, but a more experienced side would have seen the points out for us. In the game away, we were so much better and deserved 3 points.

Yeah, we ended hanging on by our fingertips. Looked like we were the ones with ten men.

Disappointing, deeply disappointing given our advantages. We deflated after the equalizer, and looked more likely to concede when it was there for the taking.

It might really be a mental block thing: going top is something we don't want to or are afraid do, perhaps.

Anyway, 15 points to 70. Four wins, three draws and two losses required. Not at all unreachable.

title talk was always premature, and given our vulnerabilities (which existed even when we were doing well), utterly short-sighted. Focus on 70 points first, and if there's time afterwards, look to chase ludicrous dreams.

i said before the game a draw wouldn't be a disaster

but the way it went, and the softness of their goals have left me very depressed

we are still right in this though, still 3 points above them and a much better gd

Commentator said we've waited 13 years to go top.... we managed it for 13 minutes.

We really should have won that, 2-1 up against ten men and then played right into their hands... awful play for the last half hour.

With the injuries they have, us being at home, going a man and a goal up, I'm incredibly disappointed if I'm being completely honest.

Poor imo. I'm not 100% sure what happened today.

The dead ball situations we had early on weren't used.

It's an odd game; we worked hard but just wasn't going to happen.

Two points thrown away after our comeback. Pleased we didn't lose, but not good enough after we took the lead.

Much better than Wednesday, but I feel we should've gotten more from this. Next two games are must wins if we're still aspiring to win the league.

fudge me if we play like that against dortmund we will get absolutely fudging pummelled. what a kick in the balls. it was fudging crap.

christ that was brick, complete and utter brick. i cant believe alli played the whole 90, shouldve been hauled off at least at the 60 minute mark. all the talk and then nothing to back it up at all. typical.

theres is no point in waffling on about shaking hands in the morning if that is what you serve up on the pitch. the second goal was an absolute joke. GHod im disappointed.

Perhaps it's my imagination but you only ever seem to turn up to the most stressful matches? Not seen you for a while prior to Spam.

We've done well overall this season, but this was phucking Arsenal today and I am fed up of us bottling it when we get the chance to do something. Yet again. The last 20 minutes, the players should be disgusted with themselves. Arsenal gifted us a chance by their idiot player getting sent off and we conspired to phuck it up.

2-1 up, at home, opposition down to ten men, 20 minutes to go. Not only do we let it go to 2-2, but we try our hardest to lose the game. There is nothing positive I can take from this.

We could have lost it, so a better point for us - keeps us ahead. Team need to learn from it. Play with composure when winning and show calm determination as though you're losing.

How can you not be proud of the youngest team in the league doing as well as we are doing? Jeez, some peeps are IMPOSSIBLE to please.

The team themselves have come out and said 'we don't want to use age as an excuse'.

If that's what you want, lads, it's brave, and fair enough. Here goes: you were sh*te today after the equalizer went in, and bottled it.

That's the problem with wanting to be seen without the age-related riders: it cuts both ways, and you'll get flak for not playing like an experienced team if that's the high standard you want to set.

Definitely disappointed to not hold on, especially against 10 so-called 'men'. This is how the youngsters learn.

thats because we took out lamela and dembele - we had no teeth in the midfield.

gotta look at that equalizer - it was bouncing and i thought it looked he misread the bounce.

Two points thrown away after our comeback. Pleased we didn't lose, but not good enough after we took the lead.

Much better than Wednesday, but I feel we should've gotten more from this. Next two games are must wins if we're still aspiring to win the league.
we need to win the next two to keep our heads above water in the race for top 4. i think we need to re-focus on top 4. based on wednesday and today we cant win the league. if we do the premier league may as well pack up and go home. we dont look like a title winning team. looked a bit of a shambles today to be honest. maybe mid table everton level. crushingly disappointing. we dont have the mentality poch likes to pretend we have.

Back