• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

One player - Spain

milo

Jack L. Jones
If you could have one player from the current Spanish team/squad at Spurs who would it be?

Isco

Our three midfielders would dominate teams (Paulinho/Sandro/Dembele) whilst Isco would be the creativity up the top with Bale and a lethal striker.

Isco

Our three midfielders would dominate teams (Paulinho/Sandro/Dembele) whilst Isco would be the creativity up the top with Bale and a lethal striker.

I can understand why you would want a player in that position but Spain have better players there than Isco.

(despite that miss) I'd be tempted to take Torres, he's not their best player but he fits the (gaping) hole in our team

it would be great to have iniesta or xavi obviously but we'd still be talking about all the wasted chances each week

I can understand why you would want a player in that position but Spain have better players there than Isco.

I bet Isco is younger then all of them and will turn out to be better than all of them too (I imagine you're thinking of Mata and Silva?)

Either Iniesta or Xavi but as Xavi is getting on abit then Iniesta all day long.

I bet Isco is younger then all of them and will turn out to be better than all of them too (I imagine you're thinking of Mata and Silva?)

And Fabregas.

It's a hypothetical question, I had players straight into the team rather than building for the future in mind.

Wouldn't mind Fabregas actually.

Would be our long lost replacement for Modric, he's only 26 years old and it'd tinkle Arsenal fans off.

Thiago.

Due to age i'd go probably go for Thiago. Pretty much a Ronaldinho/Xavi hybrid, has all the talent to be amongst the very elite if given the opportunity.

Or, if we are talking about the typical 2-3 year stint here and then tinkle off to a 'bigger club' scenario, then I'd opt for Iniesta.

I'd be tempted for Jordi Alba. Such pace, such ability and young! Plus I get the feeling that BAE isnt considered to be a permanent first teamer by AVB.

Iniesta though is so good! But we can have a solid midfield with Sandro, Paulinho & Dembele.

Surprised no one has said villa considering we're linked :lol:

but we did get a Torres.

Back