• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

Haha, I think Ade must be misinterpreting this whole "False 9" fad, or simply taking it to levels never seen before!

It realy is depressing to watch. I would have Tom on in a heartbeat. Then again, the kit man could replace Ade and he would put more effort in.

WTF was that from West Ham. Is that how they been playing footy all season. My eyes bleed

I was reading KUMB and there was a lot complaining about paying £67 for a ticket and how they couldnt afford it. I applaud their fans who chose the pub over paying that to see this pile of brick. I must also add that there is often a West Ham fan who go on about their traditions of good football despite not winning anything. They have lost that now too, I kinda feel sorry for them being forced to watch this each week and apparently pay more than £10. Before people go on about funding look at Swansea as an example.

What does Lennon have to do to be dropped at the moment.
Completely anonymous all game.
His movement off the ball is a joke.
Siggurdsson please.

I'm not even gonna mention Parker.

That was retarded from Parker. Walker is making Jarvis look like Ronaldo. Webb's yellow for Dembele was outrageous. Can see the w@nker sending him off.

Just gotta get the job done, get away from that cesspitt with the three points.

Think we've giving Ade a bit of an unfair hard time. He should however, not drop deep all the time and focus on scoring.

That was retarded from Parker. Walker is making Jarvis look like Ronaldo. Webb's yellow for Dembele was outrageous. Can see the w@nker sending him off.

Just gotta get the job done, get away from that cesspitt with the three points.

=D>

Frustrating as we should have had this wrapped up. A bit more composure when 1-0 up and we could have controlled the game and scored another.

Parker hasn't been at his best. Like the Ade red, for me it wasn't clear cut. Sometimes they are given sometimes not.

Web seems to give a lot to them. Dembele's card was unfair.

Dembeles card was a joke, the first tackle of note in the game and its a booking, then you watch Collins go through players and nothing....

Not very confident at all right now. Had chances at 1-0 up and we didnt take them. I'm beginning to worry its going to come back to haunt us.
You know the commentary team are willing West Ham to win on their 'big night' and I have a feeling Howard Webb is too. No problems with the pen, I would have wanted one the other way around, but he seems to punishing every little niggle we do and not quite being consistent the other way.

AVB's teamtalk now is massive

He's worked harder today than he has for a long ,long while. I'm happy enough with that.

Granted, but if that's the only thing that counts, couldn't Harry Kane just as well be there running his socks off? I'm not trying to be negative, but Ade isn't holding up the ball, he isn't winning headers and I've yet to see an intelligent run that helps us when on the attack. With Bale on top of his form, one can't help but wonder how we would be playing with a decent striker up top. This really bums me out because I truly believed he would come back from the ACN full of confidence, seizing the moment with Defoe out injured.

Not very confident at all right now. Had chances at 1-0 up and we didnt take them. I'm beginning to worry its going to come back to haunt us.
You know the commentary team are willing West Ham to win on their 'big night' and I have a feeling Howard Webb is too. No problems with the pen, I would have wanted one the other way around, but he seems to punishing every little niggle we do and not quite being consistent the other way.

AVB's teamtalk now is massive
To be fair we have seen a lot of performances recently where first half was poor and second a lot better.

I think it's good they equalised early rather than late on. The ebb of the game will go our way

i don't think Ade has done to much wrong today, he's been fouled pretty much every time he's taken the ball on his chest and got nothing from the ref so far, he's closing down, he's chasing channels, he's pulling wide to make space, the midfield need to move the ball on quicker for me and the fullbacks need to overlap in behind

Back