• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Vs Sunderland Monday 7th 20:00**

commentators talking as if theres an announcement coming at the end of the match. saying it might be sherwoods last game. has anyone heard anything about any of these?

Commentator just asked who benefits from saying Timmeh is gone in the summer.

Clearly the team.

If Sherwood wasn't such a drama queen, I'd enjoy him more (blooding youngsters)

He' certainly done some things and i will not begrudge him that.

1) blooding in Benteleb
2) Giving kane a proper chance to impress.
3) Keeping Eriksen on the left most games.

commentators talking as if theres an announcement coming at the end of the match. saying it might be sherwoods last game. has anyone heard anything about any of these?

No mention of that from the Russian commentator, as far as I understand.

This is the kind of drubbing Spurs suffered at Liverpool, Sunderland have just been totally outclassed all game and have given up with a few minutes to go

Ouch, 5-1 and Sunderland have totally given up. Too easy.

If someone murders Naughton, Rose and Lennon we could have a real team on our hands

Conversely they could be showing their backing by battering Sunderland

Then that would show them up as completely unprofessional as they should be playing to their maximum every game.

And that's the managers job.

Nice to see a few goals tonight, nice to see a performance but I cannot remember a side giving us more space and time than Sunderland this season. Honestly, this has been an awful, awful performance from them, shameful. They're down for sure. And yes, tremendous to see Eriksen on his game, but I'd like to see more consistency and more deployment of him in proper areas with proper support around him. He is a centre-piece for sure and I have no doubt he will develop into a tremendous player for us if the right people are working with him...

Back