• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Vs Sunderland Monday 7th 20:00**

Next season i'm telling you...

-----------------------Sandro-------Dembele-----------------------

------------------------------Playmaker----------------------------

-----Lamela----------------------------------------------Eriksen---

-----------------------------Ade/new-------------------------------

we will be seriously good if we get the right playmaker and keep the sandro dembele basis.

Can't help it, I really cannot stand Rose and hope to high heaven he is out this summer…it's bordering on irrational at this point...

I dont like to use the word "hate" but I honestly find myself punching the sofa and swearing like a madman watching him play. I truely believe I could have done 90 minutes myself tonight and be "less" **** then him !

Kane has been great btw and has improved sooooooo much from last season. Ade, him and a new striker next season and we're good to go.

Really pleased that Nacer is getting applauded off - honest player, doing his best for the club

6 goals and 6 assists. Impressive.

In what, 20 Premier league games, in his first season? Very very impressive! In comparison, £40m Ozil has 4 goals and 8 assists in 22 games. I know who I'd rather have in my team, and he's not German.

Back