• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Vs Sunderland Monday 7th 20:00**

Can't help it, I really cannot stand Rose and hope to high heaven he is out this summer…it's bordering on irrational at this point...

In his defence; Arry said this position was his best - perhaps he should stick to left wing for another club? Can't believe we missed him whilst he was injured - how bad must we have been.

That was utterly poor from him imo. Watch it again, Kane was free for a second or so but Lennon made another movement that wasn't needed and held onto it for too long.

You are right. I was more referring to the initial run to get in behind the back four. After that, well we all know what to expect from the cross. Diddly squat.

and people will still moan about Eriksen starting on the left :lol:

I hope people now realise how utterly devastating he is in that position.

Back