• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

----------------------------Lloris---------------------------

Naughton---------Dawson------Chiriches-----------Rose

Chadli-------------Eriksen-------Dembele------------Siggy

-----------------------------------Lamela---------------

---------------------Adebayor----------------------------

Blimey most on here chop and change their line ups every week after players have even the slightest of poor games but you are sticking with Chadli and Siggy? It's unusual KD ;)

Blimey most on here chop and change their line ups every week after players have even the slightest of poor games but you are sticking with Chadli and Siggy? It's unusual KD ;)

Chadli would have been dropped had Lennon been fit.....Siggy would have been dropped had Townsend been fit ;)

We must win obviously or top 4 gap will just be too big as I don't expect much from Utd.

Really want a clean sheet as well.

No confidence in getting a win here, not because of Sherwood but because our home form has been horrible for a while now. 1-1.

Home to a depleted Stoke. We really should be winning this, it has to be one of the (theoretically) easier games of the season.
Soldado is due a goal some time soon. 2-1 to us.

Alternatively, if Soldado plays and fails to score, can we send him back and get a refund?

Home to a depleted Stoke. We really should be winning this, it has to be one of the (theoretically) easier games of the season.
Soldado is due a goal some time soon. 2-1 to us.

Alternatively, if Soldado plays and fails to score, can we send him back and get a refund?

Joint worst away form in the league with Hull, while West Brom's problems lie more at home. This really is one of those games we have to win, the only team Stoke have managed to beat away is West Ham... 8-[

Joint worst away form in the league with Hull, while West Brom's problems lie more at home. This really is one of those games we have to win, the only team Stoke have managed to beat away is West Ham... 8-[

Add to that Stoke play like a Championship team - we should be right at home.

Lloris

Walker Dawson Chiriches (If no other CB's are fit) Rose

Lamela Eriksen Dembele Townsend (is he fit?)

Soldado Offsidebayor

EDIT:

Lloris

Naughton Dawson Luiz Rose

Eriksen Capoue Sig

Lamela Soldado Offsidebayor

Last edited:
Kyle Walker - suspended
Aaron Lennon - 'has a chance'
Jermain Defoe (hamstring) - doubtful
Mousa Dembele (ankle) - doubtful
Sandro (calf) - out
Younes Kaboul (thigh) - out
Andros Townsend (hamstring) - out
Jan Vertonghen (ankle) - out

...and our home form is identical to theirs at the moment (5 points from the last 6 games). Only Villa's is currently worse.

...and our home form is identical to theirs at the moment (5 points from the last 6 games). Only Villa's is currently worse.

The most annoying thing about our loss to West Ham is the fact that they'd be bottom now if we'd won. ](*,)

The league cup loss might help keep Fat Sam in the job a little longer, so it's not all bad.

Can't wait to see sherwoods team:

lloris

Rose
Naughton
Dawson
Fredericks

Siggurdson
Lennon
Eriksen
Chadli

Adebayor
Soldado

Tottenham v Stoke (Sunday, 4pm)

I played with Tim Sherwood at Portsmouth and he's a lad who knows his football. I'm glad he got the Tottenham job because they've given it to an Englishman who knows his football rather than a foreign manager coming over with no experience. They've given Tim a chance and I'm pleased with that.

But I still think it's a massive club and it would have worked better with Glenn Hoddle there and Tim working under him for a year or two and then taking over as part of a big four or five-year plan. It's a big job to jump straight into.

Stoke had two players sent off when they were 1-0 up against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and you haven't got any chance then, not in the Premier League. They've got a problem now, too, because Marc Wilson and Glenn Whelan are two players who play for them every week, so they will have to find replacements while they're suspended.

I'm going for a 3-0 Tottenham win here. I think they'll have too much for Stoke. Miles too much.

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0

My team (wonky 442)

Lloris
Naugton Chiriches Daws Rose
Chadli (rw) Capoue and eriksen cm
Holtby (am) Lamela (lwf)
Soldado

Ade for soldado
Siggy for holtby after 60 mins

Simple tactic get rose providing width from fullback, lamela drifting inside to support soldado, holtby snd eriksen swapping to keep stoke on their toes capoue providing some oomph in the middle against a physical stoke side and aliowing wriksen to get fwd. Short simple one touch passing, lots if movement no hollywood passes from defence.

2-0 spurs soldado, lamela

TS actual team:
Same as wba (and same frenetic pace) but naugton in for walker, bentaleb for holtby

1-1 ade after 70 mins charlie adams freekick

Back