• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

Apparently, a couple of Stoke fans got married on the pitch at HT and our fans sang 'Does she take it up the arse' lol.

Correct. They guy with the mike was a little embarassed,but looked like he wanted to laugh. Something to do with 'Dont tell the bride' off the TV

Brilliant performance from the lads. Actually one of the best I have seen in recent years. It was an important game, and they understood that, sized up to the event.

The possesion (85%-15%) at times, the drive, the passing was fantastic. And we pushed without never fading, and that is very very promising.

But the most pleasing thing was the way we responded to the physical battle.

Deserved win overall. The red card helped of course, but we were the better team up until the red card too. Stoke scored from their only shot on goal, disappointing defending from us, think it was Bale's man.

Dempsey scored a good goal and got a good assist, probably our best player. Dembele looked good too when he came on and created a couple of chances.

Lloris could have saved their goal, but it wasn't an outright mistake I think. Did well for the crosses, but his distribution was poor.

Bale came close a couple of times and looked dangerous.

Rest of the team did alright, but not much more. We kept trying, patiently and with belief, but there wasn't enough tempo or movement in my opinion.

Summed it up spot on for me. We will never know the outcome without the red card, but we finished the 1st half on top and I was confident at HT we woud go on to win, ultra-confident once the red came out

Yes, we have that look of a team that is likely to get a goal in the last stage of the games where in some earlier seasons if we've been in need of a goal in the last 10-15 minutes I've almost always had that feeling that "it's not going to happen".

IIRC we have scored a goal in the last 10mins in our last 6 games now

Wait there, just watched game in the pub, and hadnt even noticed Charlie Adam had got sent off... Not too sure how I managed that.

Right, Adam sent off just after half time, didnt even know, wasnt back in front of screen! Thats why we had so much possesion :lol:

Wait there, just watched game in the pub, and hadnt even noticed Charlie Adam had got sent off... Not too sure how I managed that.

I was once at WHL to see us play Villa and neither me nor my buddy managed to notice Barry getting sent off. One of those 0-0 games where we had about 30 shots and barely any of them hit the target.

Get the fudge in adeeeee yessssss

At half-time they announced Stoke's all-time X1 based on fans votes

Gordon Banks in goal
Sir Stanley Matthews in midfield alongside the likes of Alan Hudson and Greenhoff, fair enough
Ryan Shawcross in defence.....
Ricardo Fuller upfront...........enough said. Great HT entertainment!

Oh yes, hats off to Clint Dempsey fantastic emotional celebration in front of the Yid Army when Ade scored, I'm liking him more and more by the match

Nice to see Siggy's reaction from the sideline as he was about to come on for the goal too. And the rest of the bench behind, tbh.

This I feel is another season where we have hoodoos to break. First manyoo, winning up there, 4points overall.

Now, to finish above the scum, ensure they don't qualify for the CL.

COYS !!!

I was once at WHL to see us play Villa and neither me nor my buddy managed to notice Barry getting sent off. One of those 0-0 games where we had about 30 shots and barely any of them hit the target.

Haha. It does change things a little bit because I couldnt believe how much possesion we were having second half. Still we did well.

This I feel is another season where we have hoodoos to break. First manyoo, winning up there, 4points overall.

Now, to finish above the scum, ensure they don't qualify for the CL.

COYS !!!

Sadly its out of our hands.

Big ask of Wigan, but they cant have a bigger incentive when they go there, they simply have to win. I dont think they will, but quite frankly a draw will do nicely please.

Looks like it could be shades of last season, Us at home 1pt behind Arsenal, them away at a club with nothing to play for.
Uncannily the Saudi Sportswashing Machine goalie was sent off at QPR, so not available next week, if they sign Marton Fulop on an emergency loan I will give up watching football

Mate I was at the infamous 3-4 game against Man bricky, when they beat us 4-3 after we were 3-0 up.

It was only on the way home that I found out they were actually down to 10 men. I didnt fudgein realise they had a player sent off. Suffice to say my anger turned to all out maniac

Mate I was at the infamous 3-4 game against Man bricky, when they beat us 4-3 after we were 3-0 up.

It was only on the way home that I found out they were actually down to 10 men. I didnt fudgein realise they had a player sent off. Suffice to say my anger turned to all out maniac

Ha ha, I was at that one, south upper, right next to the city lot.

I was beyond it by the end, just had to laugh.

Back