• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

LOL at the muggy Stoke fans moaning at the stop-start after our winner. I'd have thought they would have been happy to see the ball keep going out for throw after throw after throw. They normally are.

We even trotted out the 'Happy Birthday' song just for all those lovely stoke fans .........classic

well done boys.........pressure on the scum and at bare minimum we're in with a shout on the last day

We even trotted out the 'Happy Birthday' song just for all those lovely stoke fans .........classic

well done boys.........pressure on the scum and at bare minimum we're in with a shout on the last day

That had me worrying! I recall Villa fans singing that to us when they were 4-1 up on our 125th aniversary game. Didn't end wel!

Good win. As almost everyone here predicted, Adam was sent off, and that made it much, much easier for us. Still had to sweat a bit, but it's a great facet of AVB's Spurs side that we nearly always get late goals, which reassures fans like me that we'll pull one out of the bag no matter how late in the game it may be.

Good three points, which puts the pressure on Arsenal. For the last time this season as we head into the Sunderland game next week, onwards...and, hopefully, upwards.

Big win for us. Pressure very much back on Arsenal, though I think they will do it. Hoping not, cup final for us on Sunday whatever, COYS :)

I emailed the FA yesterday to thank them for not appointing Foy for this one. Amazing what a difference a fair ref can make?

Stoke are just a bunch of bullying thugs. I've seen plenty of teams go down to 10 men and still make a game of it. They take an average, average player like Shotton and turn him into a "threat" by letting him learn to throw a ball a long way. And that's it. Anyway, only one more season having to tolerate these idiots and then they are off I reckon. Bye bye Stoke, you are getting very tedious.

Oh, and
Thanks for the three points CHARLIE ADAM you MUG

Twitter / SpursStatMan: Today is the first time since New Years Day that Tottenham have won without Gareth Bale scoring. \o/

Twitter / OptaJoe: 5 - All five PL clashes between Stoke & Spurs at the Britannia Stadium have ended 2-1 (two for Stoke, three for Spurs). Predetermined. :-k

Last edited:
hahahhahahhahahhahah
8731979146_44928d6967_o.gif
charlie adam you're an overweight fat-assed PL footballer who shouldn;t be there

Back