• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OMT-- TOTTENHAM vs Notlob

What's so confusing? Remember when Foe died, in their next game they were fired up and doing it in the name of him, all wearing foe shirts and such. Stuff like this brings people together, we shouldn't want to hide and abandon and cancel. Come out stronger.

I think that a footballer would want the show to continue, however in the heat of the moment it is just not right untill we know he is alright

What's so confusing? Remember when Foe died, in their next game they were fired up and doing it in the name of him, all wearing foe shirts and such. Stuff like this brings people together, we shouldn't want to hide and abandon and cancel. Come out stronger.

Why would we? We have an FA Cup to win

I think that a footballer would want the show to continue, however in the heat of the moment it is just not right untill we know he is alright

Of course. I'm talking about the people who said we shouldn't even do the replay and that football is some monster so will happen... Like it would be a bad thing.

my biggest fear relates to the news reports that he still was not breathing when he left the pitch. That is a lot of "downtime". I sincerely hope for the best

I just can't imagine how a replay can happen now

Why shouldn't it? Should Bolton Wanderers FC seize to exist if the most horrible of outcomes were to happen?

Thoughts with Muamba and his family. Such a tragic thing to happen, really hopes he recovers and will be able to play football again. COYFM!

I hope he pulls through, he did have some good medical attention and quick medical attention but that doesnt guarantee anything so hopefully he pulls through.

It was horrible and even more shocking the fact it was on TV.

Just left the ground. Absolute respect from both sets of fans chanting his name, and first rate work from both sets of physios, just hope they done enough.
Absolutely shellshocked.
Godspeed Fabrice

my biggest fear relates to the news reports that he still was not breathing when he left the pitch

It's worse than that - the last report on BBC was that he was still being resuscitated on the way to hospital. That must be 10 or 15 minutes at least since the incident itself.

According to Redcafe, someone has Tweeted that they got him breathing in the ambulance. should have course be rubbish, but we can only hope to GHod its true.

Wish people would stop discussing the possibility of replays or cancelled matches, just does not matter right now. Of course, I understand some are just trying to deal with it, but still...

Back