• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OMT-- TOTTENHAM vs Notlob

It's only fair they have to call this off. No way the Bolton players can give it their all if they're worried about their friend, not to mention some of the Spurs players are probably friends with Muamba too.

Just hope he is alright, but the reaction of the players would suggest it's a very serious one.

Any news guys, my stream cut out - and this site NEVER cuts out normally

I've never liked Muamba since he put Bale out for 6 months with a broken ankle (for Birmingham) but this looks very, very nasty

I wonder if it's a hole in the heart or whatever it's called

He looked like he was writhing on his front so I assume a heart attack. Horrible horrible thing to see and a 23 year old.

A few of these players have probably played with him at England U21 and you levels.

Hope he's okay

I think they will abandon the game. BUT and I know it seems insensitive - but if Bolton were not at 1-1 they will have suggested calling it off. ultimately they still have an intention to get to an FA Cup semi final (obviously that doesnt matter right at this moment in time)

Back