• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Inter Milan

Excellent half. One of the better 45mins of the season so far.

All about keeping a clean sheet. Vital we dont give them an away goal

Very good half from us. Loving the energy we seem to have, winning the ball back etc. Just hope we get a third in the second half and keep a clean sheet.

HT Ratings;

Friedal - 6.5
BAE - 7
Gallas - 7
Verts - 7
Walker - 7
Lennon - 7
Bale - 7.5
Gylfi - 8
Parker - 7.5
Dembele - 7.5
Defoe - 7.5

Superb so far from the boys. GK and defence with a lower rating because generally the front line has been more occupied. Keep it up lads!!

Last edited:
Hope AVB fires them up to push on past the classic two goal lead where teams sort of take their foot off the gas and get burned. Brilliant so far!

Really enjoyed that... Couldn't decide whether to bring out the lucky "Taxi for Maicon" again tonight (seeing as it's Inter and I don't want to take from it's recent powers) but I did...

Jokes aside - we look so cohesive, I really love it...

Parker and Siggy in particular have impressed me.

I think we should consider Holtby for perhaps Bale at some point.

What a fantastic half of football, making one of Europe's elite look like a division 2 team. Everyone has put in a good shift, although Sig and Dembele has stood out for me. If we can take this momentum on to Sunday, we WILL beat Liverpool. If we could get one more, we would perhaps be able to rest a few players in the second leg.

But I'm left thoroughly impressed by the lads in the first half.

From the Guardian's minute-by-minute stream: "That was an exceptional half from Tottenham, miserably though Inter played. They attacked with pace, guile and goddamn fury...."

I feel Bale's been playing like he has to prove something to Inter because of 2010 and is trying too hard. He just needs to play like he normally does and that will prove enough.

Really enjoyed that... Couldn't decide whether to bring out the lucky "Taxi for Maicon" again tonight (seeing as it's Inter and I don't want to take from it's recent powers) but I did...

He'll be getting a rest soon anyway. Banned for second leg.

Fantastic half from us. Best at home this season imo. Sharp. quick incisive football, plenty of rotation up front, quick to close down and win the ball back.

Super energy all round so far. Special mention for standout Sig. Parker and Dembele immence too.

Excellent first half of football from Spurs with Sigurdsson & Dembele outstanding and Defoe looking very lively.

More of the same in the second half, please.

Can I just also ask - are Inter too concentrated on Bale? Might explain the odd decision from the experienced Cambiasso for the second goal.

He'll be getting a rest soon anyway. Banned for second leg.

I'm thinking LFC game mate.

Can I just also ask - are Inter too concentrated on Bale? Might explain the odd decision from the experienced Cambiasso for the second goal.

I think so . They play two DMC and both of them stood in front of the back four rather than pressuring us (anyone of them). In that case they left Parker and Dembele too many room (2 against 1 Kovacic).

Back