• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham vs Everton**

Everton are quite brick under Fat Frank, aren't they? Anything but a win today would be disappointing, but we need to be turned on from minute one. We have a tendency of playing some very complacent football for the first 30 or so minutes.

They have Tarkowski and Coady in the centre of defence. Not easy to get headers past these two.

Of late this has been quite a fruitful fixture for us. We will need to play a lot better than we did in the 2nd half v Frankfurts 10 men though

Play some of that great football from the 1st half and that should be good enough

No real shocks with that starting 11.

Although there are some players who are going to be f#cked if they keep playing every match

360_F_70131837_rqwPgtTctnOE9NuzYBqeTVFzpT3nODk5.jpg

No real shocks with that starting 11.

Although there are some players who are going to be f#cked if they keep playing every match
Might be a blessing in disguise if it's a position where we have younger back up. Conte's lack of faith in youth is slightly disturbing.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Think today is gonna be a tough watch. Hope we win.
I did however go to my first Champs league game on Wed and first time to see the stadium! Despite the last 10min. Really enjoyed it!

We often talk on here about the need for a new LCB however wonder whether a new CB who can play centrally or right is as needed. It doesnt seem that Conte trusts Sanchez enough to rotate him into the team at all

Conte's lack of faith in youth is slightly disturbing.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Not really just youth. He only rotates at LWB, LCB and the forwards.

Will be interesting to see whether Doherty convinces him enough to rotate him with Royal

We often talk on here about the need for a new LCB however wonder whether a new CB who can play centrally or right is as needed. It doesnt seem that Conte trusts Sanchez enough to rotate him into the team at all

Wonder if that is why we are looking at Gvardiol?

Not really just youth. He only rotates at LWB, LCB and the forwards.

Will be interesting to see whether Doherty convinces him enough to rotate him with Royal

Hopefully the service from the right is more threatening now with Doc in the team

Back