• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham vs Everton**

MKSpur

Christian Ziege
When: Saturday 15 Oct 5.30
Where: New WHL

Lloris
Doherty
Romero
Dier
Lenglet
Perisic
Hojbjerg
Bentancur
Kulu
Kane
Son

Advocate as I am of 352 I'd like to see Doherty and Kulu together. We may see Davies and Sess instead of Lenglet and Sess but I think it would be healthy to rest Sess and I prefer Lenglet in possession to Davies. Everton will be quite solid but allow us the ball so we need to move them about rather than have opportunities to counter

Kane looked absolutely spent at full time on Wednesday which in part contributed to his penalty miss imo. With only two days rest since that game he should start this one on the bench imo.

ADDE0A53-0D33-47AB-AFA7-6FDD95FEDEBB.jpeg

conte won’t rest Kane
He will start him and take him off of Kulu can play a whole game

He won’t take him off unless we are 3 goals ahead with 10 mins to go which whilst possible is unlikely.

Anyway the team above is what I would do. I know Conte wont do it.

I do fear for Kane though if he keeps playing 90 mins every few days. Its just a matter of time before he pulls his hamstring or something similar and is out for 8-10 weeks.

He won’t take him off unless we are 3 goals ahead with 10 mins to go which whilst possible is unlikely.

I do fear for Kane though if he keeps playing 90 mins every few days. Its just a matter of time before he pulls his hamstring or something similar and is out for 8-10 weeks.
If he's out from 13 Nov to 20 Dec that would be a masterstroke!

Kane looks broken
But he does plod on
England will kill him evebtually

I’m going to this, so fully expecting a Son first half hat-trick at the Paxton End, Fat Frank to get sent off and a league first start for Djed, who will become our right wing back wonderkid!

Lloris
Romero Dier Lenglet
Spence Bentancur Hojberg Sessengon
Kulusevski Kane Son

tottenham-hotspur-starting-xi-202223-cb37f5e3a0741b2bc35e2f394169f620.jpg

People talking about 'if Bentancur turns up', well Skipp always turns up. Plenty left on the bench if needed later in the game.

Kulu not being risked

This is a blow with Kane looking very tired at the end of the Frankfurt Farmers game and Richy also taking a whack.

I think we are going to have to plod on wheeling them out in all these games and just hoping no one breaks down with a muscular injury.

We must also hope we beat Sporting and Frankfurt Farmers beat Marseille Croissants in Frankfurt. If that happens top place in the CL group is secure and we can then leave the entire first 11 in London when we go to Marseille for the last group game.

This is a blow with Kane looking very tired at the end of the Frankfurt Farmers game and Richy also taking a whack.

I think we are going to have to plod on wheeling them out in all these games and just hoping no one breaks down with a muscular injury.

We must also hope we beat Sporting and Frankfurt Farmers beat Marseille Croissants in Frankfurt. If that happens top place in the CL group is secure and we can then leave the entire first 11 in London when we go to Marseille for the last group game.

Why bother going?

Back