• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

That agent fella sounds like the majority of City fans I've heard from. clamS

I believe that I noticed an interesting phenomenon on Sunday afternoon, just after Bale had scored his equaliser. As I stood in the upper tier at the Etihad, I looked over at the Emirates Marketing Project fans and I seemed to detect a genuine palpable fear?

The question I’d like to offer up is this; who will have the last laugh when the wheels come off (and they will)?

I believe that I noticed an interesting phenomenon on Sunday afternoon, just after Bale had scored his equaliser. As I stood in the upper tier at the Etihad, I looked over at the Emirates Marketing Project fans and I seemed to detect a genuine palpable fear?

The question I’d like to offer up is this; who will have the last laugh when the wheels come off (and they will)?

How anyone can defend them is beyond reproach. Lesclamt and Balotelli BOTH displayed the petulant, spoilt-brat, pressurized behavior of men who knew they'd blown it. The laws of the game don't allow that behavior. Except they do. I am thoroughly, thoroughly appalled. As for this agent, he should be ordered to play 90 minutes of football and endure a couple of challenges like his client 'accidentally' puts in. of course the fat clam wouldn't last 10 minutes, all the more reason to make him play 90. One less scumbag ruining our game. fudge all of them and yes, I am absolutely PRAYING that if we do not win it, Man Utd do...

Lennon was off balance... so it's allowed... Balotelli was also clearly off balance in the run-up to the penalty, which is why he stuttered... which is why it was allowed...

...apparently, Fred West was also 'off balance' when he raped and murdered his own daughter, then buried her under the patio... but, sadly for 'Maverick Genius' Freddie West, Howard Webb isn't a Gloucestershire Judge... had he been, then no doubt Fred would be looking at parole, rather than having to hang himself to escape his own personal torture...

I wonder what personal torture goes through Mario Balotelli's head on a day-to-day basis???? clam!

Post of the day!!

His agent suggested there was pressure from Redknapp and I'm sure there was, but it was Webb who said that if he had seen the incident he would have sent him off. The sooner he sulks off back to Italy the better. I'd love it for Emirates Marketing Project to implode and not win the title. Their fans can't help who bought their club but they can be honest about how lucky they are to be able to pay over-the-odds transfer fees and disgustingly ridiculous wages for brilliant players and not be surprised that most of the rest of football hates them.

398464_307420932642529_188569961194294_951424_187199278_n.jpg

City fan in the pub i was in (yes in North London) looked quite worried at 2-2.
I think we showed that we are equal to City on the day - a poor reffing performance from Webb (once again!) cost us a point.
That clam should have been changing having been sent off instead of winning that penalty!

Had a look at the thread regarding the incident on Bluemoon last night and it was just like reading the Suarez v Evra thread on RAWK. Talk about playing the victim, apparently the FA, media and whole world are against Emirates Marketing Project. They all sound like Scousers.

Lennon was off balance... so it's allowed... Balotelli was also clearly off balance in the run-up to the penalty, which is why he stuttered... which is why it was allowed...

...apparently, Fred West was also 'off balance' when he raped and murdered his own daughter, then buried her under the patio... but, sadly for 'Maverick Genius' Freddie West, Howard Webb isn't a Gloucestershire Judge... had he been, then no doubt Fred would be looking at parole, rather than having to hang himself to escape his own personal torture...

I wonder what personal torture goes through Mario Balotelli's head on a day-to-day basis???? clam!

fudging hell I'm in tears!

Would be great if he went somewhere else. Can see nothing but trouble with him for the rest of his career unless he decides to grow up. Not many managers likely to accept the way he acts like Mancini has. Wouldn't last two seconds with someone like Ferguson.

Chelsea should buy the qunt - he'd fit in well with those lot. I'd also like to add that I haven't seen enough from Balotelli to justify the hype. He's scored a few goals (no more than the average striker) but can't command a starting eleven place at City.
If he doesn't like it he get fcuk off and they can buy Van Persie to replace him.

I fudging hate David Platt. He's a fat-faced ugly, smug clam. :mad:

Oh an Roy, dingdonghead Dixon is a City fan despite his Arsenal allegiances.

Anyone watching match of the day2

how on gods green earth can he say it was not a stamp????????

im actually in shock here what are the swear words we are allowed to use on this website i wish to know, right now i shall just call dixon a danchev so you are all aware what he is.

I am in shock that anyone could not see it, let alone Lesclam's forearm smash...disgraceful...

Two days ago:

TheRealEboue Emmanuel Eboue
Let me tell you all something, No matter hw much u try nd give this guy a hard time. Baloteli dont care. he as seen more than this in Italy

Still think so, Emmanuel?

I have to say at the time I thought it was an accident as he was Ballotelli was stumbling a bit. Even with the replays, which do make it look a lot worse, I still dont think he stamped on purpose. I dont think many players would intentionally stamp on another players head so maybe that is what is swaying me.

Would be great if he went somewhere else. Can see nothing but trouble with him for the rest of his career unless he decides to grow up. Not many managers likely to accept the way he acts like Mancini has. Wouldn't last two seconds with someone like Ferguson.

on the other hand would love for him to stay and continue to test and strain mancini. can imagine the day when ballotelli tries to usurp mancini.

Back