• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

sandroraniere Sandro Raniere
Hi everybody, i feel a little better and hope to be ready soon. Come on you Spurs!

Crunch into silva, nasri and aguero! Run rings around them! Set impenetratable wall in front of brad's goal, pick them off on the counter! Sorrrtteddd! !!!

14-1 to us, COYS! !!

YOUNES KABOUL has hit back in the war of words with Emirates Marketing Project and insisted: You aren't scary.

City's Joleon Lescott claimed this week they do not see third-placed Spurs as a major title threat.

Kaboul, though, reckons Harry Redknapp's men can win at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday and shake up the race for Premier League glory.

Roberto Mancini's table-topping City have ?ú100million worth of strikers to choose from and also beat Spurs 5-1 earlier in the season.

But Kaboul said: "No, it's not scary. It will be the same as facing Wolves in our last game.

"It will be a tough away game with a good atmosphere but we can do something.

"Everyone is waiting for that game, it's going to be a big game and we need to prepare properly. I'm sure it will be a good one to watch."

Kaboul has fond memories of playing at City, after being part of the victory two seasons ago when Spurs sealed a place in the Champions League.

This term they have mounted a title challenge after suffering just one league defeat since City thumped them at White Hart Lane in August.

Like boss Redknapp, Kaboul reckons Spurs have an outside chance of taking the title.

But finishing in the top four again is the priority and the Frenchman added: "We are not talking about being champions, it's only outside the club that people think that.

"For us the only important thing is to work hard and try to be in the Champions League next season."

Kaboul, 26, has played a major role for Redknapp this season after taking advantage of injuries to Michael Dawson and William Gallas.

He is now an automatic choice at centre-back and said: "When you play every game you improve a lot — and that's what I'm doing.

"It is also because of the manager. I understand my job more now and I'm very happy to be part of the club."

Spurs will have to do without on-loan striker Emmanuel Adebayor at City as he cannot play against his parent club.

Jermain Defoe, who has attracted interest from Liverpool, is therefore in the frame to start for the visitors.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4070573/Tottenham-news-Younes-Kaboul-hits-back-at-Manchester-City.html

completely slipped my mind that Ade would not be available; with Ledders, Parker & Ade..we would do them.

Back