• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

My team would be(hoping Ledley and Sandro make it)

----------------------- Friedel ----------------------
Walker ------- Kaboul ----------- King -------- Ekotto
-------------- Sandro ---------- Parker -------------
----------------------- Modric ----------------------
------ Bale ----------------------------- Lennon ----
------------------- Van Der Vaart -------------------

The top 3 can go wherever they like, but without no real striker we need to maximise goal potential so need Lennon and Bale/VDV cutting in. Bale pretty much thinks he's a striker these days so why not ....

interesting choice, you ignor our current top scorer, and stick a guy up front who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo, on current form.

I would question your selection, on the basis that playing the league leaders at home might not be the best time to stick someone firing blanks up top

Big test this one. Mainly cos we ain't got Ade. I would play JD upfront, he's hungry and sharp this season trying to get the goals to get him on the plane in June. Needs to be at his very best in terms of his movement and holdup play, they're not his strength but he CAN be adequate-decent at it when at his best. If he ain't at his peak here we will find it difficult. If Kolarov starts, all we gotta do is keep getting the ball to Bale and Lennon, who can embarass him (he's seriously weak defensively, every time I see him). Alas I fear it'll be Clichy.

Silva is the absolute key to bricky, if you can somehow snuff him out of the game (easier said than done), you can beat them or at least get a result. Parker + Sandro CM would be the absolute ideal here. I'd put Sandro on Silva as an auxilary man-marker. And Aguero is absolutely immense but if you can starve him of a lot of service, he can be nullified with quick, intelligent, strong defenders... luckily we have that :). Put him up against anything slower and he can destroy it, witness leaving him up one on one against Daws. Gotta watch that lad. As for the rest of City, minus Yaya and obviously Kompany, they're all excellent players but hardly anything scary. Nothing this team playing well can't handle.

I think the lads will be fired up for this. I think we'll play well. I think the memory of the 5-1 will be in their minds and will want to be put right. Will it be enough to win? Not sure, but I think we'll get a point at least.

COYS

Better get this in there:

foy-led.jpg

Let him say what he wants. In fact, Harry should cut that article out and stick it on the dressing room wall before kick-off and get the players fired up even more

Stick to what we know and keep it on the deck.

----------------- Friedel --------------

Walker --- Kaboul -- King* ---- BAE

Lennon --- Modric -- Parker --- Bale

------------------ VDV -----------------

------------------Defoe ----------------

*Dawson in for King if he's not available.

If its not working out at halftime and we're being over run, take Lennon off and bring Sandro/Livermore on and revert to a 4-3-3 with the front 3 interchanging.

What is their likely formation?

Hart

Richards -- Lescott -- Savic -- Kolarov

Nasri -- Silva -- Barry -- Milner

Dzeko -- Aguero

Hopefully, Norwich will give us a nice boost on Saturday lunchtime by taking points off Chelsea.

For me, a point at Etihad would be brilliant, 3pts and I might combust

Hart

Dzeko -- Aguero

Frighteningly, without the Toures and Kompany, that is still a quality line-up.

If they score first it wouldnt surprise me if Dzeko was sacrificed for De Jong and they put the 2 DM's in front of the back 4

Hart

Dzeko -- Aguero

i think they will be more...

-----------------------Hart------------------------------
Zabaleta--------Richards-------Lescott--------Kolorov/Clichy
----------------Milner/De Jong----Barry------------------
-----------Aguero------Silva----------Nasri--------------
----------------------Dzeko------------------------------

Kolarov won't play, unfortunately.