• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM vs CHELSKI ***

[QUOTE="paxtonwolf, post: 880626, member: 137"
  • The only midfielders to reach 20 Premier League goals quicker than Alli (52 games) are Rafael van der Vaart (44) and Matt Le Tissier (50)

And, correct me if I'm wrong, both VdV and Le Tissier took both penalties and direct free kicks , didn't they? How many of their goals in this total came from dead balls? Makes Alli's achievement even more impressive ![/QUOTE]

Surely Matt Le Tissier was more a striker than a midfielder. I would have said he was a no.10 like Teddy Sheringham

Was at the game last night, brilliant performance from the team! Atmosphere was incredible too! I was looking forward to this fixture ever since the battle at the bridge last May. I think everyone at the ground last night and the players were too. Everyone was pumped up for it but we weren't overly aggressive like the game last season. The aggression and effort was spot on, credit to Poch and the players for getting it right and not letting the occasion get to them. Was great to get some form of revenge against them even if they do on to win the title.

Next two league games are WBA at home then Emirates Marketing Project away. I would be more surprised if we beat WBA giving how they always play against i.e. we go a goal up then we concede after they put pressure on us and given that Pulis seems to do well to frustrate us.

We're in a similar position to last season i.e. bit of a slow start with a few draws but starting to come good at the same point we did last season. People are now expecting things of us. I've said many times I don't believe we do well in this position. We operate better when we fly under the radar.

Prove me wrong Spurs.

We mullered them really, when you look at how dangerous we looked and how solid we were at back, to do that to a team 14 in 14, wow, just wow.

I remember going into Man United, City, Liverpool games with dread and now I look forward to it

I watched the game late last night -- had promised to go and see Rogue One without checking the date -- and the word that comes to mind is PROFESSIONAL.

That was just a really confident performance from a team that's secure in its own abilities. Honestly, it was like watching one of Fergie's later ManU sides, or Chelsea under Mourinho. The win over Emirates Marketing Project was all flash running and sexy football, but this was all about asserting dominance. It's not my favourite performance of the season, as I like a bit more flair, but I think it's one of our most encouraging for the future.

Every player played their part, I'm very pleased indeed. Special mention for Danny Rose.
Job done 3pts!
WBA next!

Which as has been suggested, could bizarrely be a tougher match. We do well against teams that come and play football, its the teams that shut up shop that we struggle with

... not that Chelsea are any sort of slouches defensively, either (far from it), but in many ways, West Brom at home is an interesting fixture to follow on with from last night, for the reason you cite. If we can get the right result against them as well, I'll really start to believe a corner may have been turned.

The same Chelsea asshat at work who said about 3 point lane said we were massively lucky lastnight

I keep going up to his desk every 10 mins calling his name and doing the Dele Alli wave to him, he is getting massively annoyed, clam

As posted last night., it is Three Point Lane when they come now.......to US

AWWW YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

raw

giphy.gif

rs_470x313-150910120229-tumblr_nfzq5vnV3j1tv7fsto1_500.gif

angyali-erintes-ordogi-kudarc-a-gyertek-at-sztarjai-rendhagyo-partiba-fognak_image_10329129

giphy.gif

qzpsmm.gif

Invisible-Jump-Rope.gif

WJEsLHA.gif

68747470733a2f2f34392e6d656469612e74756d626c722e636f6d2f35656532613364356239366139356139623034616435373837663431333662342f74756d626c725f6f3175376972656a617231747a6e6637716f325f3530302e676966

COME ON YOU MUVVERFKKING SPURS!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Back