• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Bournemouth ***

Any t"e`a"m n`e"w`s yet ?

It is always a hugest boost to see Kane and Alli scoring for us. Hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win.

I'm tinkle nervous today! Can we keep it going? I sure hope so, but I think this will be a lot tougher than Watford.

It's 4231, no?

I think it is definitely 4231. Very attacking - but somewhat surprising as Bournemouth play 2 up front. I would expect to see some more longer balls to beat Bournemouth's expected high press, which largely nullified us at their ground earlier thus season.

Does no one remember Bournemouth away in October?
They came out and pressed the fudge out of us. We hadn't any time on the ball and created fudge all and the game ended 0-0.
Since then Poch has started using the 343 to stop teams pressing up at the back.

If Bournemouth are up for it today they will cause our 4231 all sorts of problems.

Tactically 343 makes sense but it looks like Poch doesn't want to drop Son with the form he's in.
We are in real trouble of underestimating them here.

I'm tinkle nervous today! Can we keep it going? I sure hope so, but I think this will be a lot tougher than Watford.

Definitely. Think this could be a very difficult afternoon. If we want 3pts we will need to score 2 at least. Luckily for us at WHL this season, that tends to be the least we score. Hopefully that trend continues today

They came out and pressed the fudge out of us. We hadn't any time on the ball and created fudge all and the game ended 0-0.
Since then Poch has started using the 343 to stop teams pressing up at the back.

If Bournemouth are up for it today they will cause our 4231 all sorts of problems.

Tactically 343 makes sense but it looks like Poch doesn't want to drop Son with the form he's in.

I am confident, undersestimation, it something Pochettino tends not to do these days

Bournmouth are NOT a pushover by any means!
One of the more accomplished teams in the premier league, when they put a mind to it.

Yep....We'll remembered earlier in the thread;)

Naturally we would all like a stress-free afternoon watching our beloved Spurs, but at the end of the day, I will take a win by whatever means it takes today.

COYS

Back