• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Bournemouth ***

Bloody easter family in law meetup gonad*s tomorrow, so have to watch the game on the phone in my pocket tomorrow. Going for a win. We need to keep King at bay. Not a particularly smart player, in my opinion, but quick, and got a killer instinct.

Get in! Coys.

tenor.gif

This. 100%. I'm sure Poch will do the right thing and use Kane.
By the way, what a brick OMT

wipe-down-this-o.gif

Not sure if anybody on here uses the roads around Harlow as there has been a serious crash on the A414 and it will be shut for several hours

Am I the only one slightly concerned that our players might be deflated after winning first up last weekend and supposedly therefore putting pressure on the other teams, only for them all to answer?

Hopefully I'm wrong because all the other top 6, bar Arse, have at best tricky games this weekend so possible to gains points on at least a couple teams

If that's the case, they are not up to the job and we have some serious rebuilding to do. I don't believe that is the case.

We seemed to blow various opportunities to close hte gap on Leicester last year - on that basis, we should done some serious rebuilding last summer. Hopefully we'll win today to help show some further progression

A win today also means that Arse need to take 2 points per remaining game to close the gap on us even if we dont pick up a single further point this season

We seemed to blow various opportunities to close hte gap on Leicester last year - on that basis, we should done some serious rebuilding last summer. Hopefully we'll win today to help show some further progression

A win today also means that Arse need to take 2 points per remaining game to close the gap on us even if we dont pick up a single further point this season

I don't agree. We were a very young team last year and the team has grown a lot since. Even last year, we hung on until it was no longer mathematically possible.

Am I the only one slightly concerned that our players might be deflated after winning first up last weekend and supposedly therefore putting pressure on the other teams, only for them all to answer?

Hopefully I'm wrong because all the other top 6, bar Arse, have at best tricky games this weekend so possible to gains points on at least a couple teams

No, (assuming we're looking downward) the other teams effectively lost ground: points gap maintained but now with fewer games to close it.

We're made of stern stuff.

We have won our last 6 league matches. We have to keep on winning to stay in the title race. Bournemouth at home is supposed to be the easiest of our remaining league matches. But if we are not careful, this could turn out to be ugly for us. Afterall, our scoreless draw at Bournemouth and Sunderland is proving to be our worst results of the season. Our inability to beat Bournemouth away have cost us valuable points in our league title race. Hope we have learned a lesson from that and will do much better this time. We beat Bournemouth home and away last season. So, there is no reason why we cannot win this match.

The return of Kane will be a huge boost to us. Kane scored 5 goals in 2 matches against Bournemouth last season. Let's hope Kane will get back among the goal scorers. Afterall, he need the goals to fight Lukaku for the league top scorers' race. Alli, Son and Eriksen got us the goals when Kane was out injured. Hope they can continue their goal run, especially Alli. It will be great to have both Kane and Alli score atleast 20 league goals for this season as well. It will help our cause if Janssen can come on and score for us as well.

Our midfield options seem to be very limited due to injury problems now. Wish Wanyama can come back from injury as we need him badly during this crucial part of the season. Let's hope Dier and Dembele can do their part if Wanyama is still not fully fit. Really wish Dembele can lift his game to score for us as well.

Our defence did well to keep the clean sheet against Watford last week. Will be disappointed if we don't keep the clean sheet against Bournemouth as well. Hope Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld will be alert all the time to keep our goal safe.
But they should not get over ambitious and complacent against Bouremouth.

We will need an early goal to help us settle down. Then we should go for the second and third goal to kill the game off, just like against Watford. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to win this game and stay in the title race.

Well, they all didnt respond. Arsenal bombed. So I am sure that will have give them a boost. But if, like us all, they looked at the fixtures last weekend I am sure that they like most of us, would not have been expecting any favours.
Liverpool potentially could have dropped points at Stoke, but bar that, I wasnt holding out for any surprises. Palace winning was a bonus.

The chance to put pressure on Chelsea before a tough awayday, should be ample incentive to go out and perform

Back