• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Omt - Tottenham vs Boro

It beggars belief that Chris Wilder has taken more risks tonight than Conte. Brought on Coburn earlier than Conte has Scarlett even though Son has looked so leggy. And it's paid off.

But he is getting them and giving them the ball back straight away
He has no gears to go through tonight
I hear you but he is the one getting the chances so I understand the decision even if I don't agree with it. I think it's fair to say Conte knows we have little depth in terms of attacking goal scoring players. Son is the other one we have and despite having an awful game he's had 2 or 2 decent chances. Has anyone else? So I can see Conte's thinking.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

We have loads of players in the box. Instead of cross, reggie passes back to Davies, who passes back himself.

We didn't get any luck either tonight. Tired performance.

A lot of this is on PEH and Winks, determined to show themselves as not worthy of starting when we have midfield options available again

PEH smashes one out of play.

We are an utter embarrassment of a club. How have we let our squad get in to such a state.

Back