• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Omt - Tottenham vs Boro

This squad is a fudging shambles full of utter muck. Football side of the club has been run so poorly last few years. Club should hang their heads in shame.

Season done.

We were never going to win the Cup with Chelsea and Liverpool still in it, but still, not excuse for not at least taking Middlebrough to penalties

Dreadful performance. Never looked up for it and I put that down to fudging arrogance and complacency.

Doesn’t really matter as we were never winning this competition but just shows how fudged we are at a deep level like Man U. Impossible to motivate this lot or fill them with confidence.

Well we could have played all night and we still wouldn’t score. Our strikers turned into league 2 players tonight. Another year another disappointment.

I think ill leave bbc to have their wet dream over boro. Turning this crap off

Absolutely no fight, want to win

Still players like Winks stinking the place out.

We really are a GHod awful squad of players.

Utterly fudging shameful. They absolutely deserved it. I won't pick on individuals although a couple were absymal particularly middle of the park. The most disappointing thing was that we looked to be a beaten side at 0-0 and you could see they wanted it more. These boys talk about winning trophies. You don't fudging get that if you're strolling around. Lack of fudging leadership. Someone, and I'm looking at Harry, DIer and Hugo should have been digging people out for the lack of effort and the lack of will to win. Spineless.

They had warriors, we had cowards.

We got worse as the game went on. The squad is so weak that we can’t rotate. I think everyone other than Dier was below par, but the central midfield never got hold of the game, Kulu hot and cold Son was absolute gash. Kane started well but faded.

Back