• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

Decent odds on a draw or Arse win here. If your into cushioning your emotions well worth a bit of £ on away win and a draw.

haha a man after my own heart. I tend to do this for the last 6 games or so each season once we reach the business end. Had a wager on Chelsea and Palace last couple of weeks. Chelsea made for a nice fallback to wake to Monday morning, Palace was a happy write off. My mates berate me constantly for "betting against my team", and i can imagine there are some varied views on here too.

But i always stick to a simple rule....whatever the stake, make sure the cash winnings is NEVER more important than the Spurs win.

As long as we have a fast start and no Hugo phuck ups, we will smash this lot imo. We are the better team in every department.

Don't worry @Modric THFC, I've got this

ban.jpg

How glorious is this without the commentry

That was brilliant. Whenever anyone tries to tell me Harry Kane is a Woolwich fan, I just think of that and say well, if that's how Woolwich fans celebrate when scoring for Spurs, I'll take that!

Apart from the sheer "going mentalness" of the crowd, my other memory is of the bloke who ran on the pitch. This clip does not give the greatest view of it but if you look at about 28 seconds, you can see him running down the pitch, just above where the linesman is.
He was in the front row in block 30, almost block 31. With the excitement he just jumped over the hoarding and then sort of stopped, as if he didn't quite know what to do next. No one moved towards him, so he just turned and ran the length of the pitch. I think he did actually make it as far as the huddle of celebrating players before being led away. I really hope he just got a slap on the wrist and a stern talking to, as there was no malice intended, just pure euphoria at the moment!

I actually don't mind some commentary especially when the likes of Alan Smith are trying to find ways to avoid saying anything positive but then get stuffed with a nice fat dingdong in his mouth... what's that Alan I can't hear what you are saying. Yes we won ... AGAIN

I love him.

Pochettino was asked at his press conference at Hotspur Way on Friday whether there was extra motivation to beat Arsenal because of St Totteringham's Day to which he admitted that he had not heard of the term.
After hearing the explanation, he said: "For me it’s not a motivation. The motivation for me is to win because it’s a derby and I know what it means to play a derby. But that’s not a motivation that thing you just explained to me. My motivation is to win, my motivation is to win with Tottenham some titles, my motivation is with my players try to improve and be better every day and try to show that we are better than our opponents. I really don’t care about that celebration that you have explained to me."
He added: "My challenge and my aim is not to be above Arsenal. My challenge and my aim is to be above 19 teams and be the first, be on the top."

http://www.football.london/tottenha...icio-pochettino-given-explanation-st-12961165

I love him.

Pochettino was asked at his press conference at Hotspur Way on Friday whether there was extra motivation to beat Arsenal because of St Totteringham's Day to which he admitted that he had not heard of the term.
After hearing the explanation, he said: "For me it’s not a motivation. The motivation for me is to win because it’s a derby and I know what it means to play a derby. But that’s not a motivation that thing you just explained to me. My motivation is to win, my motivation is to win with Tottenham some titles, my motivation is with my players try to improve and be better every day and try to show that we are better than our opponents. I really don’t care about that celebration that you have explained to me."
He added: "My challenge and my aim is not to be above Arsenal. My challenge and my aim is to be above 19 teams and be the first, be on the top."

http://www.football.london/tottenha...icio-pochettino-given-explanation-st-12961165

Jeez, if he sticks around - like 6+ years or something - we could become anything.

This will be my 5th home NLD. Okay, not many compared to plenty of others, but what I will say is, the previous 4 were all 2-1 wins for us..hoping I can be a lucky charm and make it 5 from 5

COYS

That's good enough for me
I'd take a 2-1 win but I'd be a little disappointed with that scoreline.

I know it's a derby but with the gulf in quality between us I'd like to see a scoreline that really hurts them.

Last edited:
I'd take a 2-1 win but I'd be a little disappointed with that scoreline.

I know it's a derby bit with the gulf in quality between us I'd like to see a scoreline that really hurts them.

I dont see this gulf in quality. On their day they still have the front line players to do a lot of Damage. We are playing better than them over all but Its not going to be an easy game. They never are. Even when we was mid table fodder we nearly always gave them a game. So this will be the same as usual.

Im a bit stressed that it has some tie ups. We are unbeaten at home. And with this win they cannot finish above us. So being a Spurs fan that feels like ample reason for them to come and tinkle all over our dinner. Im hoping its just the spurs fan in me. We are always looking below us scared of who can catch up rather than up at where we can go.

So Lets hope for an Everton Win and Any win we get against the Le Scum.

Back