• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

I dont see this gulf in quality. On their day they still have the front line players to do a lot of Damage. We are playing better than them over all but Its not going to be an easy game. They never are. Even when we was mid table fodder we nearly always gave them a game. So this will be the same as usual.

Im a bit stressed that it has some tie ups. We are unbeaten at home. And with this win they cannot finish above us. So being a Spurs fan that feels like ample reason for them to come and tinkle all over our dinner. Im hoping its just the spurs fan in me. We are always looking below us scared of who can catch up rather than up at where we can go.

So Lets hope for an Everton Win and Any win we get against the Le Scum.
The gap between us and them in the league is the same as the gap between them and West Brom. Or that between West Brom (8th) and relegation.

Any team can beat anyone on their day but that doesn't change the fact that we are a significantly better side than them all over the pitch. They've got one player - keep him quiet and they're nothing.

Regular moan re transport : No trains to/from Northumberland Park and Tottenham Hale on Sunday.
Great.
At least we won't have this to deal with next year, let's hope they don't do it when we move into the new stadium otherwise it will be my favourite buttplug

At least we won't have this to deal with next year, let's hope they don't do it when we move into the new stadium otherwise it will be my favourite buttplug

Yes you'd hope all the work will be well and truly completed by then.
And it's not really the train company's fault if they schedule their works for a Sunday, normally a quiet travel day, and then the PL change oir game to a Sunday.
It's a pain.
But NOTHING is going to spoil this Sunday!

Yes you'd hope all the work will be well and truly completed by then.
And it's not really the train company's fault if they schedule their works for a Sunday, normally a quiet travel day, and then the PL change oir game to a Sunday.
It's a pain.
But NOTHING is going to spoil this Sunday!
Spurs need a concrete promise from GA/NR that there will be no engineering works at all during the football season when we go 60k, they say they are agreed 18 months in advance so it would need to be sorted now

Spurs need a concrete promise from GA/NR that there will be no engineering works at all during the football season when we go 60k, they say they are agreed 18 months in advance so it would need to be sorted now

Given the short period of time between then and now, that may be unrealistic. Rail works will be planned years in advance and I doubt that there is much room for manoeuvre.

I dont see this gulf in quality. On their day they still have the front line players to do a lot of Damage. We are playing better than them over all but Its not going to be an easy game. They never are. Even when we was mid table fodder we nearly always gave them a game. So this will be the same as usual.

Im a bit stressed that it has some tie ups. We are unbeaten at home. And with this win they cannot finish above us. So being a Spurs fan that feels like ample reason for them to come and tinkle all over our dinner. Im hoping its just the spurs fan in me. We are always looking below us scared of who can catch up rather than up at where we can go.

So Lets hope for an Everton Win and Any win we get against the Le Scum.

History makes me wait till the game is done, however

- We are a vastly better side than them now, as another poster said, Sanchez can be the difference between them and anyone, but we are the better team

If you look at recent results, they have actually sat back against top teams, surrendered possession (see game against City), if they really give Eriksen space, it will be a party, he will destroy them.

We have to keep our heads, play our well oiled system, own the possession, make space for Eriksen and Dele to punish them with passing and movement.

I'd give money for a smash them result ..

I love him.

Pochettino was asked at his press conference at Hotspur Way on Friday whether there was extra motivation to beat Arsenal because of St Totteringham's Day to which he admitted that he had not heard of the term.
After hearing the explanation, he said: "For me it’s not a motivation. The motivation for me is to win because it’s a derby and I know what it means to play a derby. But that’s not a motivation that thing you just explained to me. My motivation is to win, my motivation is to win with Tottenham some titles, my motivation is with my players try to improve and be better every day and try to show that we are better than our opponents. I really don’t care about that celebration that you have explained to me."
He added: "My challenge and my aim is not to be above Arsenal. My challenge and my aim is to be above 19 teams and be the first, be on the top."

http://www.football.london/tottenha...icio-pochettino-given-explanation-st-12961165

Big club mentality

I normally ask whether there are any of our opponent's players that we would take. I guess that we could find some space for Sanchez but is there anyone else?

Back