• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

naaaa I was just messing. I was just going through a Jekyll and Hyde day.....

yeah_sure_seinfeld.gif

I understand what you mean. But do you really see Giroud as that much of an aerial threat? Le Scum are hardly known for scoring a lot from set pieces or for throwing the ball up to their forwards. They are more likely to attack us with intricate play, 1-2's in and around the box and pace.

I would say weighing it up that we are more likely to receive a bigger threat from that kind of attacking play than balls into the box. Also Dier is pretty tall and no slouch in the air. Neither is Verts. So I think the ability to deal with their players on the ground outweighs the aerial threat from them.

I think Giroud's hold-up play from bals lofted in the air will be crucial for them, especially if they sit deep and look to counter us on the break. Also, they have scored from headers in the box against us all too frequently in recent times when you think that they are a side not regarded for being a threat in that way.

A tricky one for Poch. I think ultimately Dier's lack of experience at this point might just count against him, but we'll see. Either way, it will be fascinating and i'll trust Poch to come up with the right choice in the end.

Does the fact that we have less pace overall compared to them make us vulnerable, especially at home?

In the past roadrunners like Bale and Lennon were able to make them wary of us on the counter attack. I worry this isn't really the case now

Local lads Mason and Kane will make all the difference.

I don't see how Arsenal can attempt to play like they did against City in a NLD. You cant sit back. Eriksen and Kane would destroy them with shots from distance if they did anyway.

I've never been more confident going into a NLD. Kane, Mason and Eriksen wont let us down.

I don't see how Ar5ena1 can attempt to play like they did against City in a NLD. You cant sit back. Eriksen and Kane would destroy them with shots from distance if they did anyway.

I've never been more confident going into a NLD. Kane, Mason and Eriksen wont let us down.

I am a little confident but under Redknapp was when i was the most confident i thought we could beat absolutely anyone at home including Real Madrid.

I don't see how Ar5ena1 can attempt to play like they did against City in a NLD. You cant sit back. Eriksen and Kane would destroy them with shots from distance if they did anyway.

I like your confidence. I do think they can play how they did against Emirates Marketing Project though. Sadly, they have demonstrated a different way of playing and Wenger could try and psych out Poch with the more restrained approach. I just hope we smash those South London Swamp Dwellers and their full-kit clown shoe supporters.

I am never confident going into this fixture

I understand what you mean. But do you really see Giroud as that much of an aerial threat? Le Scum are hardly known for scoring a lot from set pieces or for throwing the ball up to their forwards. They are more likely to attack us with intricate play, 1-2's in and around the box and pace.

I would say weighing it up that we are more likely to receive a bigger threat from that kind of attacking play than balls into the box. Also Dier is pretty tall and no slouch in the air. Neither is Verts. So I think the ability to deal with their players on the ground outweighs the aerial threat from them.

Fazio has to play IMO as Giroud is excellent in the air, plus he has more experience.

Normally the away team at Tottenham can try this cos normally they are the underdogs and the home crowd get on the Spurs backs when they realise it's 0-0 after 50 minutes and we aren't breaking down WBA/Hull/Sunderland. Then they score on the break.
But for a NLD I think the fans will be fully behind the team a lot more

However where he goons have had success at WHL before is when the try and keep the ball and look more like the home team.

Anyway don't know what jack is going to do for his wheelchair when he is carried off as usual on the hour, looks like Sanchez is using it at the moment :D guess he will just have to have a big suck on his bong

I'm moderately positive, but you never know in these games. Plus we always seem to rooster up whenever we look strong (and vice versa) when we play Arse.

I think they fear us though, especially with Sanchez missing, and our local lads will obviously be up for it.

Back