• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*******TOTTENHAM VS Ar5ena1***********

Ar5ena1 will play on the counter. we just need to bombard their defence.

This is an especially big test for Poch. Arsenal have started playing differently the last two games. Not wanting to dominate possession and stifling the oppo (really shown in the Emirates Marketing Project game). Hopefully that rooster-a-lan will get a straight red.

Now THIS is the big home game of the season. Not Liverpool, not Chel53a, not West fudgeing Ham. I hate those clams more than the rest of our rivals combined.

A draw wouldn't be a terrible result, but I really, really hope we can play like we did against Chel53a and take them to the cleaners. If Eriksen, Lloris and Kane play well then we've got a great chance of winning.

Just hope Poch is sensible and doesn't do anything stupid like say play Ade or Kaboul or Capoue or Chiriches etc.

Lloris

Walker Fazio Vertonghen Rose

Dembele Mason

Chadli Lamela Eriksen in some kind of formation

Kane
Spurs 2-2 Scum

You'd play Arsenal without a DM?! One of Stambouli or Bentaleb is a must surely?

Season. Over.

But seriously: I watched a replay of the 4-4 draw the other night, my gosh we were open under 'Arry.

Let's hope for a similar game, only with us battering them this time around and winning 4-2 (less stress.)

Kane x 2, Eriken and Chadli with the goals.

Hugo

Walker
Fazio
Vertonghen
Davies (don't mind if it's Rose though)

Mason
Stambouli (don't mind if it's Bentelab, would actually prefer him to start if he comes back from ANC in a good state)

Eriksen
Dembele
Chadli (don't mind Lamela either... this one is 50/50)

Kane

A few "don't mind's" there, Moussa has to start in one of the attacking midfield positions though, we've looked so much better the last couple of games with him there.

Hugo

Walker
Fazio
Vertonghen
Davies (don't mind if it's Rose though)

Mason
Stambouli (don't mind if it's Bentelab, would actually prefer him to start if he comes back from ANC in a good state)

Eriksen
Dembele
Chadli (don't mind Lamela either... this one is 50/50)

Kane

A few "don't mind's" there, Moussa has to start in one of the attacking midfield positions though, we've looked so much better the last couple of games with him there.

No - we've just played a league 1 side twice and an awful West Brom.

IMO we've really missed Chadli.

And Lamela was superb in the last game and (along with Kane) led the high press, which is going to be very important

No - we've just played a league 1 side twice and an awful West Brom.

IMO we've really missed Chadli.

And Lamela was superb in the last game and (along with Kane) led the high press, which is going to be very important

Mate, you're bias knows no bounds, it's hilarious! I thought Dembele was as good as gone in January window because Poch clearly doesn't rate him?!;)

Mate, you're bias knows no bounds, it's hilarious! I thought Dembele was as good as gone in January window because Poch clearly doesn't rate him?!;)

Tbf to GB, I think the game vs Arsenal at home is a totally difernt kettle of fish to the last two away games we've had. He has indeed played well, and it will be interesting to se what Poch goes for at the start: Dembele's strength and ability going forward as part of the attacking 3 or Chadli's ability to switch positions and interchange especially with Kane and Eriksen plus his direct goal threat.

A tricky one, but one not so straightforward even given Dembele' very good performances in the last two games. It may depend on if Arsenal play deep like they did last season. If they do, I'd be tempted to start Chadli instead and bring Dembele on later if need be. I would also assume Bentaleb will start from the bench and I think we MUST start with Stambouli as we will absolutely need a DM; I just hope who he is partnered with shows good discipline on when to attack and when to defend; I assume this will be Mason, though you would hope his poor control that he apparently had vs West Brom doesn't resurface as that could be curtains for us.

Tricky one as I say; Poch, over to you...

I soooooo want to be these clams! Some roostery Gooners at work already giving it the big 'un, strangely much more than normal (maybe due to the City result?) and they seem to think it's inevitable that they'll win.

Poch would be a legend if he beats them, especially if by two clear goals...can our team set-up now do it though, given how they seem to have improved since Szceszny has been dropped?

I think dembele's defensive ability in that central attacking area will be vital (if that makes sense?). I think we'll need that even more against arsenal than we have done in the last 2 away games.

I think dembele's defensive ability in that central attacking area will be vital (if that makes sense?). I think we'll need that even more against Ar5ena1 than we have done in the last 2 away games.

Possibly; but it may depend on how we are set-up. If we are playing on the break imo that would suit Dembele playing that role. However if they it back and let u have the ball Dembele' skiils in this regard may be largely nullified

I think dembele's defensive ability in that central attacking area will be vital (if that makes sense?). I think we'll need that even more against Ar5ena1 than we have done in the last 2 away games.

It's the wrong game for that. Arsenal will sit back and let Dembele ponder himself and our momentum down dead alleyways all day long.

We need the quicker transitioning of Mason/Stambouli/Bentaleb from deeper and the better creativity of Eriksen, Lamela and Chadli from AM

Yea we'll need a more open game to get the best out of Dembele in this regard, but I think we'll get that with arsenal, I don't expect us to go gung ho at them, so they'll need to come out and look to attack us as well, because they'll fancy they're chances of playing us off the park still.

City went at them all guns blazing and left gaps, villa kept hold of the ball because that's all they could do, I don't expect us to play the same way as either of them.

It's the wrong game for that. Ar5ena1 will sit back and let Dembele ponder himself and our momentum down dead alleyways all day long.

We need the quicker transitioning of Mason/Stambouli/Bentaleb from deeper and the better creativity of Eriksen, Lamela and Chadli from AM

We'll clearly still have the quick transitioning from deep as I'd have the same centre mid as you, but I'd have Dembele in over lamela in one of the attacking spots, I fail to see a huge difference in creativity there? As shown in the west brom game, lamela didn't exactly out create Dembele.

I think we're a completely different proposition to the way city played on the day and an awful villa side.

Stambouli and Dembele in the middle. We looked infinitely better against Chelsea when mason went off injured. We can't afford mason to give possession away like he does against the goons... Though dembele has been impressive behind the striker.... But I'd still whack him in the middle. Chadli lamela eriksen behind kane.

-----------lloris
walker---fazio----vert----rose
--------bentaleb--mason
dembele---eriksen----chadli
------------kane

Lloris

Walker Fazio Vertonghen Rose
Mason Bentaleb

Lamela Dembele Eriksen
Kane

subs: Vorm, Dier, Nobby, Chadli, Stambouli, Paulinho, Davies

I think we will win this providing we can press high and hunt the ball in packs like last week. The movement between that front four is also critical, as long as they continue to interchange and work hard, we will be fine. Lamela to smack a corker BTW! Admittedly it will be a different level, but I think we are every bit their equal and have more congruence and flow between our players right now. Our unit feels stronger and more consistent.

Back