• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: ***TOTTENHAM v sunderland***

Looking at the stats, Saudi Sportswashing Machine look to have been the better team. I hope they can keep it up.

Really don't want today to be anothe lasagne day whereby we all look back for years at something out of our control (ie mariner decision). Got to win this, even if arse also win, so that we don't have to look back at that decision for years to come

More likely is the ref will have seen the mistake he made at half time and will come out in the second half ready to give us something to make up for it.

s76.jpg

Eh. We'll never get a penalty again. The way this season has panned out in terms of the officials actually agreeing with our appeals, it is quite conceivable that at some point in the second half John O'Shea will use an anti-air missile on Bale in the area, leaving nothing but a couple of stumps with boots on 'em, and Andre Marriner will harrumph, take out a second yellow card and send off the stumps for simulation.

It's actually getting like ref's are saying: go ahead, pull him and hack him as much as you like, it's ok. I'll sort him out if he dares to do down.

I really want to say we were average but we were par for what we have been at home all season. Lets hope for a Bale wonder strike to calm us down. I cant believe they are time wasting, maybe somebody is paying their tea ladies more....

Im growing tired of the incompetent officials in this league. Mariner was in an awful position and guesses Bale dived. No other player would have been booked there.

Come on lads. One last half. 45 minutes that will determine whether you can leave the pitch with your heads held high or with them bowed low and dejected.

45 minutes. Get out there, and come back with three fudging points.

For glory. For pride. For Tottenham.

COYS!

not tracking back, stupid fouls, and the worst part he doesn't give a brick

How can you tell he doesn't give a brick? His attitude seems the same as always, in case you think he's never given a brick, in which case there's no point in continuing this discussion.

Back