• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: ***TOTTENHAM v sunderland***

Will come down to fitness levels and mistakes...
Sunderland are uninspiring but how they can get shots on target so easily is unnerving.
Bale needs to calm down. Our fullbacks support in attack has been outstanding.
I'd wish thudd would just try to whack'em , he is a natural at striking the ball.

I hope so, we have been scoring a lot of late goals lately so lets hope for 1 more today.

If continues like this I can see Defoe or siggy coming on, got some decent options on the bench but it does show you that Sunderland are not mugs, they know they have nothing to lose and there are few players there wanting to take chance of the opportunity. Also have Holtby behind Ade could maybe link up with Dembele.

Mariner had better give bale the next tackle, so how many pens have we to date ? COYS.

We'll get a goal and soon...

Wonder what the ref's saying to Bale there? Ref surely cannot be insisting he was right?

I think outside the box it would have been 100% a foul, inside no but with Bale involved (the poster boy for diving) he felt the need to book. The prem is rife with diving and cheating and yet Bale gets singled out. Look at an Arsenal game ref!!!!

Wonder what the ref's saying to Bale there? Ref surely cannot be insisting he was right?

He should be saying: Look, I am sorry I fudged up that decision. Nothing to do about that now, but I will cut you some slack in the second half, because technically you should not have a yellow card.

Back