• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: ***TOTTENHAM v sunderland***

Don't worry, there'll be plenty making sure he knows exactly what a prat he's made of himself.

Freund told the 4th official and he went off somewhere, perhaps to review it on a screen - they've said before in other games that the 4th official can see things on a screen and have a word with the ref if he's fcked up

As for us, I'm probably in the minority, but I'm rather pleased we ended that half scoreless. The later we score, the fewer minutes Arsenal will have to reply.

As for us, I'm probably in the minority, but I'm rather pleased we ended that half scoreless. The later we score, the fewer minutes Arsenal will have to reply.

unless Arsenal just go a goal up after 5 minutes in the second half..

I think Parker, Ekotto, Adebayor and Walker have all been great so far considering the season they've had.

BKo8-siCEAAea3a.jpg

For those who like an insurance bet, I notice you can double -Arsenal win/Arsenal to finish top four with a few bookmakers.

holy brick just seen cisse's miss! should have scored.. shattered.

Not really, it was cut back a bit behind him, he had to turn and shoot across his body, not that clean cut.

Are you really shattered? I doubt it. We will be in 50 minutes though. there is no doubt in my mind that Marriner will appear at St James and give Arse a pen whilst simultaneously denying us a goal for dubious offside

By the way, Bale would have been onside from O'Shea's header, surely?

So glade i have spent the day gardening, brought my stress levels right down......but now i feel like i might have a heart attack.

Eh. We'll never get a penalty again. The way this season has panned out in terms of the officials actually agreeing with our appeals, it is quite conceivable that at some point in the second half John O'Shea will use an anti-air missile on Bale in the area, leaving nothing but a couple of stumps with boots on 'em, and Andre Marriner will harrumph, take out a second yellow card and send off the stumps for simulation.

More likely is the ref will have seen the mistake he made at half time and will come out in the second half ready to give us something to make up for it.

Not really, it was cut back a bit behind him, he had to turn and shoot across his body, not that clean cut.

Are you really shattered? I doubt it. We will be in 50 minutes though. there is no doubt in my mind that Marriner will appear at St James and give Arse a pen whilst simultaneously denying us a goal for dubious offside

By the way, Bale would have been onside from O'Shea's header, surely?

he was onside.. he just missed.

Will come down to fitness levels and mistakes...
Sunderland are uninspiring but how they can get shots on target so easily is unnerving.
Bale needs to calm down. Our fullbacks support in attack has been outstanding.
I'd wish thudd would just try to whack'em , he is a natural at striking the ball.

Back