• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Aston Villa ***

6th place, it could have been a lot worse I suppose. Nice to finally finish above United. Have to take some positives into the summer break

yes imo its positive...we can make some good results in EL ..and next season could be even better

Re: Your'e Getting Sacked In The Morning

I thought it was Spurs fans at Timmeh. I have a subscription to a NZ stream and they use the same PL feed every week. The effects mics are always in the same place and it's usually pretty easy to tell when it's the away fans.

Pretty sure it was Villa fans mate. Either directed at Lambert or being ironic and directing it at Sherwood.

but i criticise when the player does something wrong (and praise when he does good..as evidenced by my posts about invisibilinho today). I don't randomly just criticse a player when absolutely nothing has happened for him to get criticised. The posts, most of the time, in regards to Dawson and in particular Rose are just that.

Nothing is happening in the game.."ROSE IS ****" ...it happens nearly every week.

Come on man, you're forever ****ging off Kaboul and Paulinho. Just like I do with Lennon, ModricTHFC does with Sandro, Jordinho Townsend and AdamB Falque :lol:

Im sure it was the Villa fans. I'm not sure if the Spurs fans made a noise until the 75th minute.

One thing I will say Scara is that for all the "lack of class" comments thrown at TS, this type of chant shows the fans have just as little class (if indeed they were singing). That is the point. No matter how you view the bloke either personally or from a footballing perspective, you don't lower yourself to that level because despite everything he has still done a job for us. He could have walked at any stage but has seen it through.

Last edited:

Got to laugh at fans on a forum telling fans who've actually paid money and made the effort to go to the game what they can and can't do.......even though it was the villa fans.

Come on man, you're forever ****ging off Kaboul and Paulinho. Just like I do with Lennon, ModricTHFC does with Sandro, Jordinho Townsend and AdamB Falque :lol:

you didn't read what i typed did you?

I'm forever ****ging them off when they're playing ****e. I don't ever randomly just say how ****e they are in match threads when nothing has happened (during a game). If you can prove me otherwise then go ahead but you won't be able to do that because i don't.

I dislike Invisibilinho immensely but i won't **** him off if he's playing well. In fact i praise him....it's like people literally sit there and randomly **** Rose off (most of the time i doubt they're even watching the game). When he plays well **** all is said..absolutely nothing...nada.

If you are one of the fans singing this whilst we are winning not only a game of football but our last game of the season then take your twisted minds and support another team.
You are embarrassing our club! Whilst not winning much lately we have always been a club which is admired for our class, conduct and profile. We don't have cheating players etc and we don't have fickle, mindless/armchair/clueless supporters.
You are bringing us to the scum level associated with Chelsea and Arsenal! You are not welcome at this club.

:ross:

yeah we don't want those season ticket holders who go week in week out.

burn them. BURN THEM. BUUURRRRN THEEEMM (insert wildly frothing at the mouth smiley).

you didn't read what i typed did you?

I'm forever ****ging them off when they're playing ****e. I don't ever randomly just say how ****e they are in match threads when nothing has happened (during a game). If you can prove me otherwise then go ahead but you won't be able to do that because i don't.

I dislike Invisibilinho immensely but i won't **** him off if he's playing well. In fact i praise him....it's like people literally sit there and randomly **** Rose off (most of the time i doubt they're even watching the game). When he plays well **** all is said..absolutely nothing...nada.

iz it bcuz he iz....................

from Yorkshire??

I thought it was Spurs fans at Timmeh. I have a subscription to a NZ stream and they use the same PL feed every week. The effects mics are always in the same place and it's usually pretty easy to tell when it's the away fans.

The clue was it happened right after the 2nd goal went in followed by 'We want our Villa back'.

got to go and win those games sure, but our expected haul from those games was higher

So if everything pans out as expected lets just not go ahead with the leagues season after season, lets just all go with predicted results... fantasy football (Sun version) as it were.

I also didnt expect us to lose 5-0 etc

How about the best points per game ratio since Spurs became a League club in 1908?

Don't think his ratio would be as wonderful if he had a whole season/. Stas only tell half of the story, We played **** football, conceded a stupid amount of goals and bottled it against the big teams under him aswell as AVB. We got extremely lucky and that luck runs out at some point.

Back