• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Aston Villa ***

yeah it got us 6th place. The worst for quite a few seasons....triffic

Tim's record of 42 points from the 66 available means he won 63.64% of the total points.

That's around 73 points for the full season, which should have been enough for fifth place.

you didn't read what i typed did you?

I'm forever ****ging them off when they're playing ****e. I don't ever randomly just say how ****e they are in match threads when nothing has happened (during a game). If you can prove me otherwise then go ahead but you won't be able to do that because i don't.

I dislike Invisibilinho immensely but i won't **** him off if he's playing well. In fact i praise him....it's like people literally sit there and randomly **** Rose off (most of the time i doubt they're even watching the game). When he plays well **** all is said..absolutely nothing...nada.

Hold up. Are you saying Danny Rose was playing well today??

Don't think his ratio would be as wonderful if he had a whole season/. Stas only tell half of the story, We played **** football, conceded a stupid amount of goals and bottled it against the big teams under him aswell as AVB. We got extremely lucky and that luck runs out at some point.

Lol you're talking as if he's been in charge for 5 games, he's been in charge for half the season....

you didn't read what i typed did you?

I'm forever ****ging them off when they're playing ****e. I don't ever randomly just say how ****e they are in match threads when nothing has happened (during a game). If you can prove me otherwise then go ahead but you won't be able to do that because i don't.

I dislike Invisibilinho immensely but i won't **** him off if he's playing well. In fact i praise him....it's like people literally sit there and randomly **** Rose off (most of the time i doubt they're even watching the game). When he plays well **** all is said..absolutely nothing...nada.

Well you randomly said how **** Kaboul is in this match thread before the game started so you obviously do, don't know why you're getting so worked up about it, we all do it at some point.

Has Sherwood been sacked yet? He can take Danny Rose with him. Proper shiit that boy.

I'm astonished that a professional footballer can play some of the passes he played to day.

Decent game from rose. He's been one of our better players this last month.

Strange. I usually agree with you. I didn't see him able to pass the ball to our own players at all through the whole game. Would love to see the stats of misplaced passes. They weren't even difficult. Simple passes. Always missed the guy. He did ok for the goal. That's about it. I thought he was poor again in a game we were absolutely dominant in. I find it staggering that you think he was decent.

Whoscored gave Rose man of the match :)

:lol: There we have it. Game of opinions. You're right. We all do it. I've found it difficult to get on the Danny Rose bandwagon from the start. I've just not seen anything too promising but I'm just one opinion.

:lol: There we have it. Game of opinions. You're right. We all do it. I've found it difficult to get on the Danny Rose bandwagon from the start. I've just not seen anything too promising but I'm just one opinion.

Well technically their match ratings are purely based on statsistical evidence. Personally I thought Rose was ok, started well but some useless passes towards the end. 6/10.

Haven't seen any for today yet but his average for the season is 79% far from good but considering a chunk of those would be crosses (a ridiculously low success rate method) not too bad either.

Statto we all love you on here your a true fan but you pay FAR too much attention to stats buddy.

Actually he pays a perfectly fine amount of attention to stats, just a disproportionately low amount of attention to context.

P510_zpsd02380d9.png

Tottenham Hotspur Manager's Records & Statistics 1898-2014

@HotspurRelated: The fan and Sherwood on the touchline today at the Lane. #THFC
BnXyfUFIAAA2R6Y.jpg

@bbc606: Sherwood when asked if the fan he invited into the dugout will be the next @SpursOfficial boss: "Nah, he's English."

Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is tantalising, what they hide is crucial! :)

:-k :lol:

I think the "nah he's English" comment is out of order. It's not our fault that the best options all appear to be from the continent.

Then again, he only says it to get sympathy from the public.

Back