• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Aston Villa ***

Re: Your'e Getting Sacked In The Morning

It is Villa fans singing it at Paul Lambert. That said, it would probably be more accurate if it was Sherwood! Although Lambert must be fairly close to the exit door too.

Lol coming from you???

but i criticise when the player does something wrong (and praise when he does good..as evidenced by my posts about invisibilinho today). I don't randomly just criticse a player when absolutely nothing has happened for him to get criticised. The posts, most of the time, in regards to Dawson and in particular Rose are just that.

Nothing is happening in the game.."ROSE IS ****" ...it happens nearly every week.

And that's it - have to be happy this season is over, really. Considering the circumstances, our position in the league is not bad, although the performances have been...well, mostly not the best. At least we ended on a high, with a good win, some good play and game time for a few youngsters.

Now: Bring on next season!!!

That then is a sad indictment of the quality of fans we have. If you'd sooner **** people off than support them it makes me wonder if they're true fans or not.

How many fans do you think spend parts of the match goading the opposition and their fans?

I'd say it's safe to be that it's over 10,000 at most games.

What's probably a worse indictment of our fans is that a some believe they have the right to tell others how to support their club.

I still think it will be a great pity to see Sherwood leave.

He's really done a very good job since December and has laid the foundation to press-on next season.

But what he wears, where he sits and what bird of prey he looks like seem to be far more important to a certain section of our fans than the results he's achieved.

Oh well...

if you are one of the fans singing this whilst we are winning not only a game of football but our last game of the season then take your twisted minds and support another team.
You are embarrassing our club! Whilst not winning much lately we have always been a club which is admired for our class, conduct and profile. We don't have cheating players etc and we don't have fickle, mindless/armchair/clueless supporters.
you are bringing us to the scum level associated with chelsea and arsenal! You are not welcome at this club.

hahahaha!

Not sure where to put this but some of the city players didn't even look all that excited once they won the title. I don't care if it means we don't win a title in my lifetime but I never want to become a team who just goes out and buys a title

He's really done a very good job since December and has laid the foundation to press-on next season.

But what he wears, where he sits and what bird of prey he looks like seem to be far more important to a certain section of our fans than the results he's achieved.

Oh well...

Not sure if serious.

Oh well...

Yeah 69 points isn't far off our record haul. Some of the football was dire, but it has been dire under AVB. He hasn't been great, but not half as bad as some on here make out.

It was villa fans shortly followed by we want our villa back

Oh well...

I agree

Some people eh

I thought it was Villa fans singing it?

I thought it was Spurs fans at Timmeh. I have a subscription to a NZ stream and they use the same PL feed every week. The effects mics are always in the same place and it's usually pretty easy to tell when it's the away fans.

Villa fans. One of the few times the opposition have been louder than ours. Also singing we want our Villa back. Think the previous chant was directed at Lambert.

If you are one of the fans singing this whilst we are winning not only a game of football but our last game of the season then take your twisted minds and support another team.
You are embarrassing our club! Whilst not winning much lately we have always been a club which is admired for our class, conduct and profile. We don't have cheating players etc and we don't have fickle, mindless/armchair/clueless supporters.
You are bringing us to the scum level associated with Chelsea and Arsenal! You are not welcome at this club.

Our fans are reknownder for their fickleness - it is a byword for most other fans.

And no cheating players? Our players are just as bad as most other clubs. Get off your high horse.

Oh well...

I don't think he's done anymore than not make things worse

Back