• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Aston Villa ***

Re: Your'e Getting Sacked In The Morning

Does that apply no matter who's in charge? Do we have to blindly support our manager no matter who they are?

At what point does blindly supporting the manager make us worse people than if we don't?

George Graham? Harold Shipman? Sol Campbell?

So Scara, I don't support any manager I support Spurs, you should go to a game to support the team not **** people off..

Villa's left back doing everything right. No scintillating runs upfield but doing his defensive job well.

Why don't we leave the attack to the left mid ?

So Scara, I don't support any manager I support Spurs, you should go to a game to support the team not **** people off..

But what if that person has previously ****ged off our club? Surely then calling him a **** is supporting our club?

Guzman absolute disgrace there, didn't even get touched, if that was bale there'd be threads 2 years later about what a joke he is and posters hating on guzan's next club wherever that may be.

Back