• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Aston Villa ***

Lovely stuff!

Same again in the second half, please!

And give the kids a run-out for the last half hour or so.

Hopefully now we can put to bed this b*llocks that playing a holder = defensive, along with playing more attackers = more goals.

Kyle Naughton is really turning into a quality little player. Hope he'll still be here next season, although I think plenty of clubs will be interested in him.

Clearly behind Walker in the pecking order, but with this run in the team hes proving to be a very accomplished footballer.

This is the kind of performance I've really missed this season. We take charge of the game, play well, score several goals and look comfortable against a team we should look comfortable against. Hope to see much more of this next season!

And not to mention we actually scored a goal in the first 15 mins of the game, finally! \o/

Hopefully now we can put to bed this b*llocks that playing a holder = defensive, along with playing more attackers = more goals.

Hopefully it might give rise to the theory that playing central midfielders in central midfield is possibly a good idea.

Great header from that position.

Yeah great header.

I wonder what the record is for "biggest win before sacking the manager". Would be quite apt for spurs to have the record.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Nice half, well done Harry Kane, continuing his fine form, would prob make him motm so far. There's some great score lines about at half time here!

Kyle Naughton is really turning into a quality little player. Hope he'll still be here next season, although I think plenty of clubs will be interested in him.

Clearly behind Walker in the pecking order, but with this run in the team hes proving to be a very accomplished footballer.

After the Liverpool home game I wanted him transfer listed immediately, but the last two months he has been good, there's a lot to be said for a run of games.

Much better today, I know the opposition are quite poor, but, still got to do the business. Starting to regret not going now,but hey, Spurs winning is what matters at the end of the day

Your'e Getting Sacked In The Morning

If you are one of the fans singing this whilst we are winning not only a game of football but our last game of the season then take your twisted minds and support another team.
You are embarrassing our club! Whilst not winning much lately we have always been a club which is admired for our class, conduct and profile. We don't have cheating players etc and we don't have fickle, mindless/armchair/clueless supporters.
You are bringing us to the scum level associated with Chelsea and Arsenal! You are not welcome at this club.

Last edited:
After the Liverpool home game I wanted him transfer listed immediately, but the last two months he has been good, there's a lot to be said for a run of games.

He is not bad as a right back at left back the poor lad ****s himself. I would not want to do a job i was not trained for either.

Back