• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolves ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do not understand the approach at all. As soon as we concede we have nearly all of the ball. 2 points from 12.

And it happens time after time. Baffling, really.

I dread it every time I see us drop deeper and deeper as the clock ticks, soaking up more and more pressure trying to defend a one goal lead.

It just ain't working.

No offence but you need your head tested. There at least two teams that are better than us and that’s being very generous to us

Kane and Son, if they pull their lazy fudging fingers out, are good enough to win every game single handed, and we have both of them.

Their attitude stinks, cowards the pair of them, scared of achievement.

A good point away to a very decent side that beat Chelsea and Arsenal earlier in the mumph.

Now, the schedule brings us much easier games and we'll be top again by Valentine's Day.

I'm going out to sing as I shovel the snow off the driveway.

That's the thing, remove the emotion from the analysis and we've been comfortable. They've created minimal and Hugo hasn't done anything that's not routine. But the fact we can't keep clean sheets and give up cheap goals kills everything.

The debate about the style of football is completely secondary.

If you continually give up possession in your own territory you will in turn give away more free kicks and corners. This will in turn eventually lead to goals.

Palace - Sloppy free kick
Liverpool - Corner
Wolves - Corner

It’s all well and good saying Hugo didn’t have a save to make but if you play the game at one end of the pitch then these things will take their toll.

I wouldn't describe this performance as stale though. He's got genuine injuries and can still put out a performance like that. They were dominant.
Guess we all have different views of dominant
Hugo barely made a save
Davies sticks with his man and we win
Their trying to refresh the team on the fly and that’s hard for any manager but I just think he would do well moving on to another club

Worst thing was you knew a. We’d sit on that goal all game until they scored and b. In the last 25 we were becoming too defensive. Play as we did after wolves equalised - committing midfielders forward so we’re not so outnumbered when attacking, and we’d have shown our quality. Toe to toe we are the better side.

Mourinho hasn’t got the balance right. Some knew that as far back as the arsenal game.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Jose also has to show his coaching qualities and find a way to create chances from the back foot. Just kicking it a re-shaping won’t do it.

[QUOTE="elyid, post: 1397351, member: 897"

Kane and Son playing every game but wandering round half interested in the most part is also odd.[/QUOTE]

They are knackered. And they are expected to run around for 90 minutes on the off chance we get a breakaway. They are essentially playing as defenders.

No wonder they are exhausted - or look tinkled off.

If you continually give up possession in your own territory you will in turn give away more free kicks and corners. This will in turn eventually lead to goals.

Palace - Sloppy free kick
Liverpool - Corner
Wolves - Corner

It’s all well and good saying Hugo didn’t have a save to make but if you play the game at one end of the pitch then these things will take their toll.

take individual mistakes out and we haven't conceded a goal this season, the problem is mental not tactical

Thats 4 f ing league games without a win now. 2 points out of a possible 12. Im speechless.

Forget catching liverpool, were behind manure for christ sake and i’m sure city and chelscum will overtake us aswell if we keep f ing up like this every week.

Super Soaraway Spurs roar up to fifth place in the midst of their toughest stretch of games, mostly played in the Christmas Crush.

Fans empty prams.

That’s HIS nature. And you can do that at cheatski with that defends and midfield , but not with the players we have.

His MO is to set a team up to be defensively solid and let the talented attackers win games - when you're managing the biggest/richest teams in the league it's enough to get you over the line but not when you're at club like Spurs.

He knows how to tactically counter teams as well, which works well in your knockout football and big games - certainly not saying he isn't a good manager but this football will not work at a yeam like Spurs

Back