• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

you deny the value in playing players in their natural positions.

we probably wouldn't have scored any less or more in this game, but you don't start brad friedel on the right wing, lennon at centre back and dawson at left back - do you?

walob. I remember starting a thread on here saying Bale could play upfront, could be like Henry with similar history and attributes. At the time, most said his best position was at fullback so he could get up a head of steam!

It doesn't matter what someone's label is, if they perform in a position. Would playing Bentaleb and Sandro made a difference in this game? You don't seem to think it would have made any difference, so I fail to see what your argument is.

It was about two minutes between the sending off and the goal. ****in hell dude like seriously. Im hoping youre not this bad in your job etc that you cannot think coherently and make silly comments. Sorry to be abrupt but its just silly. Unfathomable

Oh dear.

walob. I remember starting a thread on here saying Bale could play upfront, could be like Henry with similar history and attributes. At the time, most said his best position was at fullback so he could get up a head of steam!

It doesn't matter what someone's label is, if they perform in a position. Would playing Bentaleb and Sandro made a difference in this game? You don't seem to think it would have made any difference, so I fail to see what your argument is.

i think starting a game with central midfielders playing in central midfield gives you a far better opportunity at claiming points.

i am not a fan of playing forwards and wingers in central midfield.

is that categoric enough?

So in short you'd have played Sandro and Bentaleb. I think that would have been an improvement on Sigi and we might have done better. But I don't think it would have made the massive, obvious difference that many on here seem to be obsessing about. I would have liked to have seen it though.

I'm not sure it would have made a huge difference, the problems in our team at the moment are far far deeper than just the quality of the players or where they play. There is no defensive organisation, no attacking plan or philosophy, no ability to start games in the correct manner. Amongst other things.

However, having Paulinho and Siggy in CM has meant that a) we provided almost no attacking threat, even before the sending off and b) our midfield provided no protection whatsoever to Naughton, Kaboul, Dawson and Rose (and typing those 4 names after the amount of money we spent last summer genuinely makes me sad).

WHU fans haha singing about us selling a player for £86m if only you had one worth £8.6m lads, you can only dream eh

It is a good thing. It allows us to start again and focus on the league. LOOK. AT. LIVERPOOL.

They have a paper thin squad with barely double coverage in any of their positions.

Are squad is so bloated we have three in some positions. If we only have the league next year we have way too many players.

Our squad was built for multiple competitions.

Back