• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United

We are shockingly unorganised and unstructured at the back. Somehow all of our defenders take turns being out of position.

I wonder how much of this is down to individual qualities (or lack of) and how much is down to training/management.

Chiriches is so unsuited to being a centre half in England that when Dawson saw that chiriches was going for to contest a header with Carroll he decided the most sensible thing to do was to come in behind chiriches and try to win the header instead of him.

Lloris could go to loads of teams: Emirates Marketing Project, liverpool, psg, monaco, dortmund, schalke, atletico, barca, real etc im sure all those teams would look like attractive destinations for him.

just a proper team, any team. if i was him id want to play for a team with a manager who picks teams.

Barca are signing that young German keeper, Monaco have agreed a deal for Valdes and PSG look like they're sticking with their keeper so you're probably right.

Unless we get a 20-25m bid he wont go. Also IF we do get an FDB etc he may want to see what happens etc

I fully expect ghe new manager will ship out 6 or 7 players and bring 6 or 7 new players in. More transition. The Spurs merry go round continues. We are the gift that keeps on giving.

Credit to sherwood for going with two strikers, we'll need discipline from our strikers though

Chiriches is so unsuited to being a centre half in England that when Dawson saw that chiriches was going for to contest a header with Carroll he decided the most sensible thing to do was to come in behind chiriches and try to win the header instead of him.

I don't think Dawson had the time to consider all that ! He just went for it like he usually does.

Unless we get a 20-25m bid he wont go. Also IF we do get an FDB etc he may want to see what happens etc

The only 'realistic' worry is if City don't win the league and Pellegrini has enough of Hart. The outside bet is if Madrid think he will be an upgrade on Lopez (which he would be).

Back