• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Stoke City ***

I doubt it. Anyone better would want more minutes. Besides, he's new to the league and it's his first stint in a major league, he may improve.

We need a beast there. Someone like Giroud . A real presence with massive physicality. Vini doesn't cut it for me. Hope he proves me wrong.

Looks horribly wet and windy there.

PS they just said Stoke have the best defensive record in all four leagues. Need an early goal here.

We need a hunk of burning love there. Someone like Giroud . A real presence with massive physicality. Vini doesn't cut it for me. Hope he proves me wrong.

He's a big lad and his link up play has looked good, albeit, against weak opposition.

I was in favour of Giroud the last few windows but I think that ship has sailed.

Let's get behind Vinicius and hope that he can build on some good Europa League performances.

League Cup remains our best chance to win a trophy every season ! With us now against Stoke in the quarter finals, we should make sure we make use of this chance to go all the way to win the trophy this season. One thing I hate about playing the Cup matches is that we tend to rest many players and play many non-regulars until it affect our performance. That seems to be the case in this match. Really don't like seeing the likes of Sanchez, Winks and Alli starting against Stoke even if they are a lower division side. Good to see Lamela on the bench though. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get the much needed win to progress to the semi finals of the League Cup.

Can see this being a tense match for us, as always. Stoke will be all out to prove a thing or two against us. But we do have a good record against Stoke, winning our last 5 matches against them. Good performance is not really important in Cup matches as long as we win. Let's hope we will do enough to win this match and progress to the next stage.

Back