• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Stoke City ***

Team pretty much as I would have expected, though would have liked to see Kane given a break.

I'll make the usual comment though it rarely happens "hope we can get a couple goals up and take him off"

Whats the point of having a back up striker if we are just going to use Kane every game? fudging ridiculous.

Because there is a big drop in quality between them and Mourinho wants to win this. Let's hope that we get comfortably ahead and can bring off Kane and Hojbjerg early

"With 4 goalkeepers unavailable (3 injured, 1 cup-tied), Stoke start former Liverpool back-up Andy Lonergan v Spurs tonight. It's his first competitive game since March 2019 for Rochdale. Joe Allen, Jon Obi Mikel and top scorer Tyrese Campbell are all unavailable."

Lonergan master class and Oakley-Boothe hat-trick incoming. Merry fudging Christmas you filthy animals.

@Baleforce, on your own head be it.

Last edited:
Because there is a big drop in quality between them and Mourinho wants to win this. Let's hope that we get comfortably ahead and can bring off Kane and Hojbjerg early

So if he really can't play back up striker, will we see Vini's loan terminated and look to get in someone better?

So if he really can't play back up striker, will we see Vini's loan terminated and look to get in someone better?

I doubt it. Anyone better would want more minutes. Besides, he's new to the league and it's his first stint in a major league, he may improve.

Back