• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

Sorry to take the thread slighty O/T but VDV for me was one of those players I look back at and think 'I was chuffed to have seen him wear a Spurs shirt'
Along with Klinsmann,Ginola and Davids

Agreed.

Even if none of those were long term like King etc. they were special and a joy to watch.

----------------Lloris--------------
Walker--Dawson----Vert----Rose
Lennon-Paulinho-Dembélé-Erikesen
---------Soldado--Ade

My prediction.

Horrible mistake for AVB to sell VDV we have missed his end product badly.

remember the Villa game? my favourite memory of recent years along with the Berba Cheslea penalty, goal against Middlesborough and Charlton plus Ledley king tackle on Reyes and Robben.

Villa .... striker sent off ...... me screeming at the TV when Redknapp decides to keep VDV as a LONE STRIKER instead of taking him off for a natural forward. To my delight I see VDV holding the ball up like his name is Didier Drogba. VDV then defends in his own box like a beast then runs up the pitch to score.

Tonights OMT could very well be

---------------Lloris
Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Rose
---------Modric - Sandro
--------VDV Berbatov Bale
-------------Adebayor

Last edited:
Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, S.Taylor, Santon; Gouffran, Sissoko (c), Anita, Sammy Ameobi; de Jong, Cisse

#Saudi Sportswashing Machine v @SpursOfficial (4-4-2): Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, S.Taylor, Santon; Gouffran, Sissoko (c), Anita, Sammy Ameobi; de Jong, Cisse

#Saudi Sportswashing Machine subs v @SpursOfficial; Elliot, Yanga-Mbiwa, Dummett, Gosling, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Shola Ameobi.

Im sorry but their team is ****

#Saudi Sportswashing Machine v @SpursOfficial (4-4-2): Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, S.Taylor, Santon; Gouffran, Sissoko (c), Anita, Sammy Ameobi; de Jong, Cisse

#Saudi Sportswashing Machine subs v @SpursOfficial; Elliot, Yanga-Mbiwa, Dummett, Gosling, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Shola Ameobi.

So much for no Krul, Cisse and Gouffran though.

Yeah but they will run their arses off and be fresher. So we need to show our skill and counter their hard work. They'll close down everything, we have to move the ball quickly and play around them faster than they can close us down. Or sit back soak up their play and hit them on the counter.

#THFC Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vert, Lennon, Paulinho, Capoue, Naughton, Dembele, Bentaleb, Adebayor

Subs at Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Friedel, Dawson, Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend, Kane, Soldado

Yeah but they will run their arses off and be fresher. So we need to show our skill and counter their hard work. They'll close down everything, we have to move the ball quickly and play around them faster than they can close us down. Or sit back soak up their play and hit them on the counter.

Tbh 90% of the teams do that against us, we always seem to get put under pressure, but very rarely these days do we pressure the opposition

Okay. Well its a new side again. At least Capoue has a run out. No consistency. But we need to rotate. Eriksen maybe a bit tired. Psyched!

Oh my GHod!! The powers of Tim Sherwood never fail to blow my freaking mind!!!

So not only did he not want a left back so this walking travesty has to play their tonight. But the man, on the left, never goes over the half way line and ALWAYS CUTS IN!!!!!! He provides no width! So if you're going to do that, why not at leafs play Towsnend on the left. With (presumably) dembele it's going to be painfully lopsided... They're going to destroy our left side.....

Back