• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

Nah Caulker would still be here

From everything I've seen of the two of them, I much prefer Dawson, even taking in to account caulker's age and potential to improve. Dawson's not looked great this season, not helped by the managerial turmoil and now lack of midfield defensive cover, but over his time at this club I just think he deserves way more respect than he's getting this season and the last couple to be fair. Just feels like people need someone to blame if things go wrong and his face fits that for the moment.

A bit like with our games at Southampton, Man Utd and Swansea, I feel Tim is fortunate in that we are playing these at a good time when their key players are injured/suspended and they are on a bad run (this isn't meant as a dig at Tim, more a general observation with some relevance to our results under him to keep feet on the ground).

Think I'm right in saying Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be without Coloccini, Tiote and Remy, as well as obviously Cabaye who was good at the Lane when they won. We on the other hand have just about everyone back from injury now, so no excuse not to win this.

My team would be: LLORIS WALKER DAWSON VERTONGHEN ROSE CAPOUE DEMBELE LENNON ERIKSEN TOWNSEND ADEBAYOR

Not even a big fan of Andros but I feel Eriksen is wasted out on the left, get him inside, especially as they are missing their defensive midfielder. No chance of Capoue playing over Bentaleb or/and Paulinho but I gotta keep my fingers crossed just incase.

Again I reckon this will depend on if Ade turns up. If he does, we will win, if not then probably not. One thing for sure is we won't win by more than one goal, but I have a good feeling we'll get the job done 0-1 or 1-2.

COYS

Utd had won something like their last 6 league games when we played them at old trafford and were well and truly talked about as title contenders again. That was most certainly not a good time to play them, it was a hell of a result up there then and we started this latest slump for them.

Should be an interesting game tomorrow, quietly confident but can be a tough place to go to depending what team turns up. I'll stick my neck out for 2-1 Spurs!

I'm not saying that, I'm saying that Caulker moved because he wanted playing time and knew he was fourth choice. Had Dawson left he would've been third choice, maybe even second with the way things have been going.

........................Lloris.......................
Walker...Dawson........Vert...........Rose
.............Bentaleb.......Dembele..........
Lennon............Eriksen...........Townsend
....................Adebayor......................

• Saudi Sportswashing Machine have lost their last three Barclays Premier League games at St James Park without scoring.
  • Tottenham have won seven and lost just one of their last 10 Barclays Premier League away games.
  • However, Spurs have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last seven on the road in the league.
  • The Magpies have gone seven Premier League games without a clean sheet on home soil.
  • Saudi Sportswashing Machine have won five and lost none (D2) of their last seven Premier League home games against Spurs.
  • Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe has scored on his last two Premier League appearances at St James Park.
  • Spurs have scored on each of their last eight Premier League visits to St James Park.
  • Tottenham have not scored in the opening 15 minutes of a Premier League game since April 27th 2013– nearly 10 months ago. :eek:
  • Saudi Sportswashing Machine have had fewer goalscorers in the Premier League this season than any other side (8).
  • Following their 0-3 defeat to Chelsea at the weekend, Saudi Sportswashing Machine have now failed to score in six of their last seven Premier League matches – this after failing to score in just one of their previous 16 in the competition.
Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/statszone/8-2013/matches/695160/pre-match#XOgBsrW2uXGApGC4.99

Good post , I shall look

MS924512_942long.jpg

Not sure where to put this but it's well worth a look...

[video]http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/12/arsenal-fan-has-shirt-changed-into-spurs-one-by-magician-troy-4300648/[/video]

• Saudi Sportswashing Machine have lost their last three Barclays Premier League games at St James Park without scoring.
  • Tottenham have won seven and lost just one of their last 10 Barclays Premier League away games.
  • However, Spurs have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last seven on the road in the league.
  • The Magpies have gone seven Premier League games without a clean sheet on home soil.
  • Saudi Sportswashing Machine have won five and lost none (D2) of their last seven Premier League home games against Spurs.
  • Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe has scored on his last two Premier League appearances at St James Park.
  • Spurs have scored on each of their last eight Premier League visits to St James Park.
  • Tottenham have not scored in the opening 15 minutes of a Premier League game since April 27th 2013– nearly 10 months ago. :eek:
  • Saudi Sportswashing Machine have had fewer goalscorers in the Premier League this season than any other side (8).
  • Following their 0-3 defeat to Chelsea at the weekend, Saudi Sportswashing Machine have now failed to score in six of their last seven Premier League matches – this after failing to score in just one of their previous 16 in the competition.
Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/statszone/8-2013/matches/695160/pre-match#XOgBsrW2uXGApGC4.99

nailed on Saudi Sportswashing Machine victory tonight then

Not sure where to put this but it's well worth a look...

[video]http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/12/arsenal-fan-has-shirt-changed-into-spurs-one-by-magician-troy-4300648/[/video]

I know all these "magicians" are illusionists but that is so blatantly acted its unreal.

Squad: Loic Remy serves the third and final game of his suspension while Cheick Tiote, Fabricio Coloccini, Mathieu Debuchy, Pa**** Cisse, Yoan Gouffran, Gabriel Obertan and Gael Bigirimana are all reported to be injured.

They're missing a lot of players tbh.

Squad: Loic Remy serves the third and final game of his suspension while Cheick Tiote, Fabricio Coloccini, Mathieu Debuchy, Pa**** Cisse, Yoan Gouffran, Gabriel Obertan and Gael Bigirimana are all reported to be injured.

They're missing a lot of players tbh.

And? This is Spurs we are talking about, they can put out their youth team and we will find a way to struggle.

Can't believe the last time we played them at St James' VdV still played for us

Nuts isnt it. I noticed that yesterday and I kept thinking that I wished we had been able to keep him. Really miss VdV the player, personality and his passion. In fact if you check out the team that played that day and consider its only a season and a half ago its a massive change.

No VdV
No Bale
No Gallas
No Assou-Ekotto
No Jenas

And currently not playing

Kaboul
Sandro
Friedel
Livermore ( on loan )

imo, he was done, he's been awful for Hamburg as well

:lol: do you watch Hamburg??? do you realise the whole club is a shambles, not even VdV can make a difference there. He wasnt done at Spurs, certainly id rather we kept him than try and incorporate Sh!turdsson and Dempsey #-o

:lol: do you watch Hamburg??? do you realise the whole club is a shambles, not even VdV can make a difference there. He wasnt done at Spurs, certainly id rather we kept him than try and incorporate Sh!turdsson and Dempsey #-o

Heard via a podcast a few days ago that whilst Hamburg are a shambles, VDV is a VERY PALE shadow of his old self and that he is now very slow and overweight....

Back