• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine *********

Maybe Dembele will play out wide. I've been keen to see that tbh. Maybe a gamble. Who knows! Tim keeps us guessing.

#THFC Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vert, Lennon, Paulinho, Capoue, Naughton, Dembele, Bentaleb, Adebayor

Subs at Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Friedel, Dawson, Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend, Kane, Soldado

............Lloris..........
KW....YK.....JV......KN
....Capoue..Bentaleb..
Demb..Paulinho..Lennon
..........Ade..............

Thats how I read it, not too impressed.

Whats wrong with Rose now??

#THFC Lloris, Walker, Kaboul, Vert, Lennon, Paulinho, Capoue, Naughton, Dembele, Bentaleb, Adebayor

Subs at Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Friedel, Dawson, Chadli, Eriksen, Townsend, Kane, Soldado

that is a horrible line up from an attacking point of view............GHod almighty

but heyho, COYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically one of the midfielders will play on the left I should think. One of Paulinho, Dembele, or Bentalab.

Its like we have full strength then it weakens. From having kaboul and vert at the back to then put naughton left back.

Maybe Dembele will play out wide. I've been keen to see that tbh. Maybe a gamble. Who knows! Tim keeps us guessing.

I guess he could be playing a similar way to Eriksen cutting in from the left. The only drama with that is we have right footed, not a left back Naughton behind him who is not going to be bombing down the wing to give any width on the left.

Only concern is that we keep starting slowly. When its a new team/ new shape that is bound to happen again. But then he has to rotate. So what can you do? Great to see so many quality players tho. We do have some decent players. Can they become an effective team unit?

There is no logical reason why at least one of Eriksen or Townsend isn't starting i am actuallly baffled.

What is our team? Not sure who'd playing at all!

I assume that it will be:

....................Lloris

Walker...Kaboul....Verts.....Naughton

................Bentaleb...Capoue

........Lennon...Paulinho.....Dembele

..…......................Ade

If that is the team, then very strange by TS. Rose must be injured if not even on the bench. Seems very little creativity in that side. Disappointing selection IMO.

Hope we start quickly for a change...

COYS.

Back