• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

COYS! The season starts here!

Or, following RAWK logic, if we lose, the season starts whenever we pick up a point. In either case, AVB's blue and white army!

Ha, I knew if I came in here you would be the one to comment on that

and I knew when I made that comment you would be the first to comment on my comment

I liked it - whilst you jokers looked at guys and their teeny weeny shorts and their bulges grrrrrr

and I knew when I made that comment you would be the first to comment on my comment

I liked it - whilst you jokers looked at guys and their teeny weeny shorts and their bulges grrrrrr

Hey, don't get me wrong, I rewound and had another look at it. Definitely would

Great, brick commentary has already started.

"Dawson and Huddlestone will be wondering why they are not part of the squad" Or, it has been explained to them, and now they are sitting down to watch the game?

Back