• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

Happy with that - Verts should NOT just be thrown in away at Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Bit surprised Siggurdson has displaced VdV... but more surprised that no-one on here is talking about it

I assume VdV will come on for Lennon once we're losing, and we will switch to 4-panic-smackit

I assume Gallas will be holding his hammy after 20 minutes and a lung busting run to try and track a pacey striker

Whatever we do... I fear our high line will be music to Saudi Sportswashing Machine's ears and they will punish us mortally

Think it's a fitness issue, which has been mentioned in other threads..

Also I think AVB is planning on using his squad a lot more than Harry did. (I hope).

Gutted for the big man Huddlestone though. Really hope he proves his worth and get well up that pecking order.

RvdV went off with a minor hamstring problem in one of the preseason games. Given he played midweek, perhaps they are nursing it. Sigurdsson might also help the half-backs more.

P.S. On the captain, AVB said it would be decided after the window closes. He suggested Dawson as a candidate if he was still with us.

Our side does look a fair bit weaker than Saudi Sportswashing Machine on paper but in about half an hour we'll see how things really are. We've been pretty much written off already and all the 'pundits' are getting well ahead of themselves; the window hasn't even closed yet and we will make a few moves for certain.

People exploding over their pants over Saudi Sportswashing Machine, yet they've got to bring Perch in at centre back whilst we have Vertonghen on the bench. Saudi Sportswashing Machine still look to have zero depth. We'll see, i think we might lose today but who knows.

Makes me laugh all the pundits saying what a world beater this Anita bloke is. Bet 99% of them have never seen him play. Certainly not enough to claim he is the second coming of Eusebio or whatever.

I just had a scary thought... what if Bale decides to play right wing for a laugh after 10 minutes?

Sounds STOOPID but that is what he's done for the last few games I remember...

Please play on the left Gareth

Makes me laugh all the pundits saying what a world beater this Anita bloke is. Bet 99% of them have never seen him play. Certainly not enough to claim he is the second coming of Eusebio or whatever.

He's looked ok with Ajax, but out of his depth with Holland IMO.

Is Huddlestone totally fudged now then? No way Livermore should be in there before him. I can see this midfield having serious problems keeping hold of possession and getting the ball to our danger men.

Atkinson to screw us over big time...

I fancy he will send off Sandro or give a dodgy penalty to Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Back