• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

* / OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine / *

Is Huddlestone totally fudged now then? No way Livermore should be in there before him. I can see this midfield having serious problems keeping hold of possession and getting the ball to our danger men.

Reckon they'll be fine keeping the ball. Getting it out to Bale and Lennon is the issue..

Possession is king.

We will not have much at all with this team.

With no Modric or Hudd or VdV... we will let them have 65% possession and will struggle IMO

I do hope to be proved wrong of course, but we have nobody left to make us tick

AVB saying lots of teams havent got squads prepared etc - I guess he is alluding to us as in players bring in and ship out

I just had a scary thought... what if Bale decides to play right wing for a laugh after 10 minutes?

Sounds STOOPID but that is what he's done for the last few games I remember...

Please play on the left Gareth

Thats something I'll be watching out for - how different avb will be compared to red knapp.

AVB says we worked all week with Kaboul and Gallas whilst Verts was away on International duty, so we have gone with K&G but V still has time

Because AVB thinks Jenas is a better option at this moment in time? The guy that watches them every day in training.

Maybe AvB hasn't seen Jenas bottle it, bottle it and bottle it again in a real match.

When he goes for it he is awesome.

He does not, go for it.

Back